The Fight

Lilac's P.O.V

I went downstairs to let my dad know about me and Hazel but he already knew, when I had lost sight of her. Following her scent outside I could feel she is in trouble. After seeing it is the Alpha of the Grayson pack I push her behind me, my wolf gets angry when Alpha Micheals calls Hazel a slut.

"Don't you dare call my mate that" I shout angrily he laughs and demands that Hazel fights Kaylon, I know she won't be able to do it, she isn't as strong as a Grayson pack member, even if she has trained, but she accepts. My blood boils as I grab her wrist, my wolf wanting to take control. "You don't know what you are doing. Don't do this you aren't as strong as him and they are dirty cheats" I begged her to rethink. I have seen them seriously hurt the strongest in our pack and even kill them, She just smiled at me.

"Don't worry I have speed on my side" she confidently replied smiling before planting a kiss on my lips, sparks flew, when we parted I just sighed.

"Speed won't be enough this time" I whispered as Hazel walked over to Kaylon. The first time Kaylon saw her was the first time he had seen another wolf who wasn't part of the Grayson pack move that fast, which this made me sure that he would know how to deal with her this time. Fear crept over my body and I'm sure Hazel felt it as her eyes met mine with concern in them, when a larger but gentle hand touched my shoulder I just had to look at the person who it belonged to.

"Caydon?" I asked confused

"She will be fine" he replied smiling, then brought his lips close to my ear "She has Luna in her name and is the second daughter to the Whitefield family, she will do well" he whispered I looked confused, I knew there was a legend, around the Alpha's and their second born daughter, in the Whitefield pack, however I never really looked into it. We watched in curiosity, what would happen and by the looks of it what would Hazel do to Kaylon. That's when I saw it, it wasn't Kaylon we had to worry about but the rest of the pack, they had something planned. When I looked back at Hazel that's when I saw it, she was pinned against the floor Kaylon's left hand wrapped tight around her neck, but his right hand was trailing down Hazel's body.

"He is touching her. He is touching our mate, he is touching what is ours" my wolf screamed, making my blood boil. I move not able to stop my body, then before I know it I'm running towards Kaylon anger written all over my face.

"Get the fuck off my mate" I shout anger in my tone as I launch my whole body at the unaware Kaylon, who is on top of Hazel, that now is struggling underneath his grasp to breath. Body colliding with his, he falls off Hazel and I growl at him, however he now has very angry look on his face then starts to charge at me and Hazel I stand there in front of her, when I'm suddenly pushed back and on the floor, in complete shock at the now standing Hazel in front of me protecting me. Her body taking every beating it is given, she is already weak from the loss of air, that's when I notice the pack handing Kaylon a weapon, but I am unable to see it. Caydon comes and picks me up and rushes me inside, so I can't see the rest of the fight. When a sharp pain flies through my body, screams can be heard from outside but Caydon doesn't let me go. I hear my dad outside shouting at people when one thing he says catches my attention more then anything.

"Get her to the pack doctor now, she will die if she keeps losing this much blood." he shouted, my heart stopped, pushing Caydon out of the way I go flying out the door, only to be greeted with a bleeding Hazel laying on the floor not moving, tears stream down my cheeks.

"HAZEL!!!!!" I screamed, running to her side and grabbing her soft gentle hand. "I told you not to" I whispered with my head on her chest. on the drive to the pack hospital I just sit close to her, not wanting to leave her. "If I stay with her she will heal right? her wolf will heal her if I stay here?" I question however I get no response, fear fills my body "please be ok" I whisper. Once we get to the hospital they take Hazel away, for surgery to help her heal and after three excruciating hours they return her to a hospital room. I burst into the room and hold her hand tightly while sitting in the chair next to her bed I must have dozed off because I hadn't heard my dad enter the room or even have a conversation with Hazel. I slowly wake to a smiling Hazel holding some paper work and dressed, in a beautiful red vest and some blue shorts.