Back at the pack house

"Lilac?" I groaned gently while laid on the floor, I feel the soft movements of the truck, waking up slowly "Lilac is that you?" I ask her softly unable to see properly, I feel the truck come to a stop. I'm laid on a soft bed, not long after I hear Jaycob's alpha voice boom through the pack house. Slowly making my way down the stairs to find only Lilac, Caydon and Kaleb, she turns to look at me, running to myside to hold me up and says something to Caydon I'm still unable to hear anything properly. I'm walked back up the stairs to my room and Caydon sits on the bed next to me.

"What happened Hazel?" concern laced in his voice, I explain it all to him and with that he stands and heads back down stairs to Lilac. Suddenly the door opens its Lilac I jump on her as she shuts and locks the door behind her. Our lips collide in a heated kiss, pushing me on to the bed she trails kisses down my neck, along my collar bones I flinch but a little moan of pleasure escapes my lips Lilac continues, she reaches my thighs and leaves a mark on them causing me to moan out even more making her way back up to my neck she leaves a more visible one for everyone to see. time passes and before long I've passed out on my bed from the excessive mate marking. I must have been passed out for at least an hour maybe more because once I come round Lilac isn't in the room, however I'm faced with Kaleb with an evil smile on his face.

"I know the truth and if you don't do as I tell you. I'll tell everyone." He locks the door as he demands while walking closer to me.

"What is that?" I question him terrified of his intentions. pinning me to the bed and trailing his hands down my body.

"I want you gone to...." He is about to finish when the door is kicked in. 

"I think you need to let go of Hazel now" an alpha tone booms through the room and the smell of strawberries and caramel fill my nose I gasp as Kaleb moves his hand lower down my shaking body. I can feel Lilac's anger grow but before she could get to me Caydon gets to me first, pulling Kaleb off me and dragging him out the room allowing Lilac to come to me, pulling my blanket up to my shoulders scared and shaking. Soft gentle arms wrap around my body "its ok. You are safe now, I promise." She whispers into my ear while holing me close to her body. Time passes and soon Alpha Jaycobs has returned from the man hunt, however with both Joe and Sierras. Sierras met my eyes and grinned, it sent terror through my body; however Lilac held my hand tightly with my mate mark on show to him. Seeing the mart mark his expression turned sinister. Caydon moves to stand in front of me, to protect me and the baby.

"You still have a second heart beat, Little Luna" Sierras snarled. I move my hands to my belly terrified of what Alpha Jaycobs will say. He turns to look at me, whispers something to Lilac and with that I'm walked to his office. After an hour or so the door opens, reviling a confused Alpha. Closing the door behind him so no one else can hear what is being said, he sits in his chair in front of me and Lilac. Staring at us both

"Is it true? Is there a second heartbeat? How did this happen?" he questioned concern laced in his voice