Trouble

Hazel's P.O.V

After I had a go at Caydon and walled out on Lilac, I just drove, not having any of clue where I was going but I kept going. Soon the smell of Lilac's scent of strawberries and caramel was so faint I couldn't smell it, I started to look for an abandoned cabin, the one my mother and father took me and my siblings to as pups. Nobody knew this place was here so I knew that it was safe to stay here and the closest pack was a ten minute drive away and a twenty minute walk away, to me that was perfect as I wasn't really close to anyone. Turning off my truck engine and hoping out, I slowly walk up to the front door, I fumble with the rocks dotted around near the door to find the key. Once the door was open I went and got my stuff and attached the key to the key to my truck, while locking up my truck and moving the stuff inside I hear a snap from a branch behind me, I dart into the cabin and unpack. A dark figure passes the window and I hide, suddenly there is a loud noise.

"SMASH!!!!!" the glass from the back door was smashed on the floor. I head to my mother and fathers old room and hid in the closet, trying not to make a sound.

"I saw a girl come in here looked like she was a first year high school student, what do you think Joe" a rough hoarse voice shouted

"That means we have a toy" Joe laughed "She must be about 16 wouldn't you say Sierras'" he added

"She looked like she has some importance somewhere in a pack, and she looked tasty" Sierras' added

"Like she was just a little toy for us" the other man laughed again but this time they laughed together. Pulling out my phone and put it on silent I dialled a number into my phone shaking the phone rang

"Please pick up" I begged, someone answered "Lilac is that you..... Help me please, I'm at the old cabin my parents had." I whispered down the phone trying not to cry, I'm scared but the voice is soft and calming however I'm to scared to stay calm. A creek outside the door of the closet, it slowly opens to show two tall men.

"Aw don't look so scared pretty thing" Sierras' laughed

"We are only gonna use you as our toy" Joe added on to Sierras' comment, I take a big gulp terrified.

"You can't I have a mate" I whimper terrified out of my mind. Before I know it the man known as Sierras has grabbed my wrist and thrown me against the wall, my call still connected to Lilac.

"We have your pathetic mate. Come get her" Joe says to Lilac down the phone as he picks it up and ends the call "Your mate seems very angry" Joe laughs, I'm shaking, terrified about what they will do to me and what they meant by me being their toy. Sierras grabs my wrist and drags my towards his car not letting go, then I feel a hard thumb on my head, everything goes black. After what felt like forever I come to chained to the floor, in a dimly lit room.

"Ah so my toy is finally awake then, oh what fun I will have with you" Sierras laughs walking over to me, I try to move but find out that I am chained to the floor. His rough dirty hand grasped my throat and tightening till I could barely breathe.

"Awww come on brother share her with me" Joe's voice suddenly echoed in my head Sierras let go of my neck as I gasp for air.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Sierras screams "you bitch. You bit me" he shouts at me ready to hit me. I just stay still knowing full well I can't move and it terrified me.

"Oh we will have fun with you" Joe laughs leaving me left to wonder what's next