Hazel Luna Whitefield

It all started after a little girl was born into the Whitefield pack the daughter of Alice Rose Hazel Whitefield and Theo Jason Dethanel Whitefield this birth was celebrated all throughout the pack and even through out the Blackstone pack however not through out the Grayson pack this wasn't much of a deal, to the Whitefield's they had another child which signified their strength and power over their territory this baby was named Hazel Luna Whitefield and a lot of things would happen over the next 5 years, this would be good and bad .....

[time skip 5 years later]

"Hazel, Dethanel and Rose. Don't run off to far dinner will be done soon" a soft sounding Alice called to her three children.

 Hazel aged 5, Dethanel aged 10 and Rose aged 15, as Jason aged 20 sat down next to his mate and wife violet Scarlet Whitefield holding their new born baby Jason Dethanel Whitefield when a crash is heard from inside the house.

"mother get brother and sisters inside, Violet take Jason and go to the Blackstone pack, tell them I will be there with my siblings soon." James orders not wanting anyone to get hurt,

As everyone heads off and does as they are told. James takes out the hunters one by one when suddenly he feels the hot air from fire on his back. thick black smoke is coming from the pack. However when he gets there everyone has perished all but one. The soft familiar cries, in the distance of a little 5 year old girl grabs his attention.

"Hazel" he whispers in shock.

He runs to her side but when he arrives and the cries are no longer heard he worried thinking the worse he moves a damp blanket to find his little sister passed out in the ash and smoke. Making sure he picks her up as gently as possible he carried her all the way to his truck just outside the pack and lays her carefully on the back seat. Guilt fills his chest and heart, guilt from knowing if he didn't leave them in the house he could have saved all of them. However in the drive to the Blackstone pack he just thought that at least he saved Hazel. The little girl with the sweetest smile, the little girl who was reading and speaking perfectly, the little girl who was so quick to do things and the little girl who in his eyes was just so perfect no matter what. he knew the only thing to do now was to take her to the one place she would be safe, the one place his parents would want her to go. to the Blackstone pack.

An hour or so had past and they were still on the road, it was dark out and a dense thick fog had covered the road ahead making it difficult for James to see the way now but James knew he had to get there fast.  He knew that Violet would be there with Jason his only son and he knew he had to have more kids to be able to rebuild the pack one day. But tonight he has his priority and that was to get his sister to the Blackstone pack safely and not hurt anymore than she was, then to leave with Violet and Jason. He knew it was for the best to make her think everyone died including him, Violet and Jason. After the short thirty minutes of the drive had finished he got out his truck, opened the door to Hazel and put her new room that Alpha Jaycobs and his daughter Lilac decorated it was a pastel blue with a pastel purple desk with a computer and little things to make her feel at home some pictures of her family and the pack.

"James where are the other two children?" Jaycobs asks his voice laced with concern a sigh escapes James' lips and his wife Violet gets in the car with Jason.

"they are dead. I couldn't save all three of them I was lucky enough to get Hazel out, I just couldn't get Dethanel and Rose out. I wish I could have" James replies voice laced with guilt and the sound of tears being fought off. Jaycobs just nodded knowing that once James leaves he won't come back to see Hazel but they both know its for the best.

"I'll send Caydon with pictures of Hazel every month so you still see her just not in person. I promise you my friend." comfort flowed through his voice as Jaycobs spoke softly to James. with out another word James turned on his heals and left the sound of the truck's engine drifting farther off into the distance as Hazel laid sound asleep in her new bedroom with her new pack but little did anyone know this would bring on something massive.