Trouble Lilac's P.O.V

**************This chapter is purely the phone call on Lilac's end so you will see everything that Lilac said to Hazel on the phone after this chapter there won't be another Lilac one the next chapter after this it will return to the normal Hazel then Lilac. This chapter is also going to be very short as there isn't much to write as it is just the little phone call bit and nothing else******************************

My phone rings when I turn it over the name reads Hazel<3. I answer it quickly "Hazel?" I ask worried, I could understand her partly but I could tell that she was scared. "Hey calm down, I am right here" I softly tell her to down the phone, however she doesn't that's when I hear two male voices trying to fine her, then doors creak open. The voices are louder than ever, I hear her try to put up a fight but with her voice laced with fear its no good. Suddenly I hear a crash and a scream then the man's voice down the phone "Let go of my mate" I shout at the man, all I hear was one last scream from Hazel before he hangs up the phone. I run down the stairs "Dad, Caydon its Hazel she is in danger" I shout to them and everything falls silent and no one says a word. The next few months turn into a massive man hunt just for her I feel the pain she is put through however I am not aloud to find her.