Day 11

A certain girl was currently thinking deep about the incident that had transpired two days ago.

'I-it couldn't be him...'

She felt confused through and through as she would have never thought of encountering him after they all graduated in Highschool. It wasn't surprising for her to reunite with the other classmates from their school however. Yet, meeting him ouf of all of his classmates after such time was something unexpected, and surprise was what she saw in him.

The last time she remembered him was just a obese kid who was full of unconfident and lack of social skills. He usually just reads books alone in the library and immerse himself in different books ranging from the news comics to science picture books. He would even write something or draw something in his books to which she got curious and just plainly spoke to him out of boredom.

Yet, she found him weird and full of negativity that she only encourage him and took pity on this poor guy. Yet she didn't expect him to be crazy enough to confess his feelings to her.
Also, it was right in front of people she talks and chatted with that cause her to reject his confession as to not embarrassed herself in front of her friends.

'That guy is so weird...' What she didn't expect that this cause him to be a laughing stock on one moment and turn even more tragic after learning that not only was that guy's birthday, his mom had passed away as well. It cause him to lose connection to people and even started to pity on him which he just smiles sadly and ignores everyone around him.

She felt even more pitiful after knowing how much he went through as his old friends discussed how much effort he had put through for that confession and even gone as to even prayed to god just to had his confession answered.

Yet, it didn't disturb her since she only knew him to be weird and fat. While she simply like guys with looks, its not like she worship them but at least not try your chances when you know your going to fail. He knows that yet he still had the audacity to do that to her which she only grew mad whenever she remember him. Yet....

"........"

After looking at him after a year had passed, he had completely changed. His appearance from before had completely transformed that she can't help but....

'Hottie....'

Zekie was just a weird fat kid who lack motivation and mostly spends time reading books and made weird noises but now? She question if this was the guy who she remembered.

His fat body had completly change and turned thin, he did had a cute face but was covered with his weird looks that makes him disgusting. Yet, his look had now been trimmed to perfection and even his weird looks turns him even hotter than before.

As someone who idolizes beauty, she was completely dumbstuck that she even question her 3 views of life.

Who am I?

Where am I?

What's the meaning of life?

What was worse was that her dream guy was actually the thin version of Zekie.

"Your such a kind young man."

"No worries Maam."

Kind to elders, especially to your own parents? Check.

A caring boyfriend material? Check.

Looks? Almost as handsome as an Idol. Check.

Muscular? He was packing some guns. Check.

Reminded of the past, she remember him that he always strives to be better after that rejection and looking at him now, he fits her boyfriend criteria. If not, she would start to question if she's lesbian.