Day 12

I woke up on a hospital bed as my body was covered with bandages to the areas where I either suffered a major wound or a fracture. Good news is that I'm still alive but considering how much my body is hurting all over, it seems that It may take me a week or two to recover.

"I'm more surprised that your still alive considering how much beating you take boy." - Doctor

A man with a white lab coat walks towards me as he checks up my vital signs before looking at me with a smile. I just laugh wryly since I'm familiar with this guy.

"Nothing much Doc. Just doing the same idiotic stunts as last time. Haha..." - Zekie

"Boy, you better keep your mouth shut after doing the same dumb ideas of yours." - Doctor

"Sorry." - Zekie

I look down on the bed as I realize that he was glaring at me for doing bad decisions after having been in this situation again. He isn't annoyed at me or basically just mad but was worried about my well-being due to how close he is with my father. While I don't care about that man, this guy is a nice person who worries about us and I already had been in this situation as a kid.

Once he saw about how depressed I was, he walks towards me and patted my head with a warm smile of a caring adult to a kid.

"Boy, you can't do this stunt anymore since you might end up dead if you keep this up. Your girlfriend outside is thankful for saving you so I won't scold you any further than this." - Doctor

He just sighs at me before leaving the room as the door opens again to see Trish with a tearful look on her face.

She was currently covered with a sheet due to how forceful the guys were at her but it only rips out her clothing and nothing much had done to her apart from the mark of her neck being choked and the grip mark on her arms.

"Zekie!" - Trish

"H-hey." - Zekiel

I just awkwardly smiled at her since not much in my body can move as I just sat there leaning on a pillow while she straddle on towards me.

"I-i'm so worried that...." - Trish

"This is not much for me since I once did this stunt as a kid. I'm just glad that your safe Trish." - Zekie

She sat down on the chair which was facing towards my direction as she look through the injuries in my body and feel hurt after looking like this. I just smile at her to which I decided to lay down as not to cause more pain in my body.

"Zekie....I'm sorry." - Trish

"No problem. I'm just glad to be a help to you thats all..." - Zekie

I just accepted her apology while didn't mindful of her look since I had been kinda like this since I was a kid.

Fear or not, being afraid of girls isn't just about being awkward with them but more on the psychological damage Rose gad caused me to deal with my psyche.

After graduation, I worked part-time jobs to earn a living and not rely on my family to provide for me. The worse part was me talking to girls whom I can only speak gibberish or cutted words before I could speak with them with a human language.

Working at the internet cafe with Trish, Me and her barely interacted at first before we got along quite well that I always feel good about improving bit by bit.

But what breaks my shell was actually interacting with Kathie.

'Its okay Zekie.... You done your best...' - Kathie