Day 6(Part 1)

"To be honest, how did I even survive that ordeal?"

I said as I could still feel my soul separated from me after what I did to Kathie yesterday. That shocked expression of her as I got mad at her still made me feel guilty.

I couldn't control myself at that time due to Trish costing me to lose the game and ended up scolding her without noticing.

"Are you still shocked Zekie? It wasn't your fault you yelled at your girlfriend after what your co-worker did. It was just a sudden impulse."

"I know that but I still felt bad for her."

Dan comforted me as we were currently working through our codes while talking as I just stood there, doing nothing due to the shocked I received from yesterday.

I didn't expect Kathie would immediately arrive earlier than usual since she had told me that she had classes that time. After getting mad at Trish, I just acted on impulse and thought that Trish wasn't letting her mocking stopped but soon realize my mistake when I just got mad at Kathie who was basically offered me a drink.

I basically felt a cold sensation looming at me, thinking of such a huge mistake get to me that I didn't know what to do.

Dan having more experience when dealing situations like this, just telling me to calm down and basically apologize to her by buying something nice as a way to say sorry to her.

"Yeah, I should do that...."

It seems that with my lack of experience dating, following someone with more experience would be ideal as the only problem I have right now...

I never really have known Kathie other than her life's story. She does play games and thats basically what I know of her till now.

Its not really an impressive thought since we started dating just 4-5 days and I never really ask more into her other than her hobby of gaming....

"Maybe I should play a bit safe for her and give a formal apology by buying her a gift."

Thinking of the safest option I can think of, I waited for the class to finished as I decided to head to the mall to buy a gift for Kathie.

'A stuff toy could be a good gift to buy for Kathie....'

Shifting through store after store, my quest to find a good gift for Kathie was kinda simple since girls tend to like cute things and buying them small seems a bit too simple. I decided to pick either a medium size that she can put in her room or a big one that she can hugged through while sleeping.

I decided on picking the former one for the sake of not being a bother for her when she can't put it that she can't fit.

"Hello sir, can I help you today?"

"A-ah....sorry, I wanted to look for something to gift for a girl."

"Oh? Is it for your girlfriend perhaps?"

A saleslady suddenly started talking to me after looking through some stuff which I had a hard time finding. I was smiling dryly but my Gynophobia started to kick in as I became a bit pale.

Talking to strangers, especially women, I tend to act nervously around them as I tend to stress out even when they are polite in front of me. My trauma of the past tends to give me a slight choking sensation that I tend to basically have a harder time breathing when I'm close to women.

Conversing with a girl takes a lot of my mental state as I tend to act weirdly around them in the past. Now, I usually calm down by breathing normally and act normal with conversing with women.