Day 4B

(Different POV)

"Of all the times I plan on meeting my own mother, it has to be today of all days." - Kathie

I had a scowl on my face as I remember that today Zekie is heading into his reuinion. It pisses me off so much that I wanted to know more of his past life. He always seems to be put off and rarely talk deep in every conversations he have.

I honestly don't like the fact that he isn't too much talkative like he tends to be in a third person persepective or something. Zekie, I love you but you are honestly an idiot.

"H-hey, is something wrong?" - Trish

"Ugh... I don't know but I feel like someone I know keeps calling me an idiot." - Zekie

"Isn't that the truth?" - Trish

"Ow.... Now that actually hurts more than just feeling it..." - Zekie

I decided that just tying him up would seem to be mild compared to the troubles he bring me.

I am his girlfriend, first and foremost. So, shouldn't he be more close to me rather than most of the girls he's been with?

First, my best friend Trish.

Considering my friend's personality, albeit hard to get along with the opposite gender, she honestly hates men outright. She might seem to behave normal with guys but getting close to her is impossible and which is why I was already suspicious about their relationship in being just 'Co-workers'.

Honestly, I'm obssessive Zekie not dumb.

He tends to grab hold of me while maintaining a friendly attitude towards Trish and he doesn't seem to notice the sparks and cutesy manner she is displayinh while maintaining a distant relation towards him.

Trish....did you really fall that hard with Zekie?

While I was slightly mad about her change in demeanor on Zekie, I once remember a chubby guy who was guarding me in the past.

[If I master the Talk-no-jutsu, would it help me make friends] - Boy

[.........] - Kathie

The boy I met was kinda weird. He always spouts weird things as a kid and always admires heroes in comics or things he watch. Often spouting being hero and whatnot when he beats my mom's enemies into bloody pulp seems not a hero he desires.

However, he was closer than my family ever did to me, often stayed by my side and even risked his life to save me.

While I grew fond of him and even developed feelings for him, he just.... Vanished.

Hmph. Did you think that leaving me without thinking of saying something, you would be safe from me? I hope you'll never see me if you don't want to get locked in my basement like my boyfriend as well.

But while that guy was always saying weird stuff, he did surprise me by actually developing that skill to a degree that I had sometimes been fooled by his words.

'Trust Me' He said as he and I were running away and eventually escaped from the thugs hired to hurt me.

'Your never Alone' He said as I feel despaired at my father's hate towards me.

While at times his words won't work on me as time goes on, he did give me some confidence in myself and stopped me from the brinks of despair.

However, once he was gone, his words at that time, was actually scary to behold if he had mastered that technique.

'If he, at that time was just learning on that skill, I can't imagine what would happened if I encountered at his maturity, when he had mastered that technique.' - Kathie