Day 4

"Hey, are you alright?" - Zekie

"Hmn? Oh, I just got a bit dizzy from something. You don't have to worry about it you know." - Trish

I was slightly confused as to why she just zone out like that but I shouldn't poke around her so much.

It seems that Trish is kinda agitated around me and often criticize every actions I take. At first I didn't mind it but after I started dating Kathie, she seems to be angry about me everytime, even the little actions I would do.

'How about you stop being such a overly nice guy?', 'Aren't you a bit friendly with other girls?', 'Can you pat my head?' and she would even scold me for dressing up sloppily. Are you even my mom now?!

"Wait, what was that about patting you-" - Zekie

"Just shut up idiot!" - Trish

I don't even know Trish had these kind of mood swings but after dealing with my sister when its that time of the month with her, I just stood silent and let her be. I'm just a bit tired since I just finished working on my homework but took me so long and I got a bit sleepy.

We are currently heading to the meeting spot where Rose said all my former classmates would meet up as I'm mostly just nervous about meeting my old friends I made. However, it seems that it would take a bit of an hour to arrive there as I'm pretty much bored and wanted to converse with Trish. Yet....

"Ugh...Your kinda annoying you know. I don't really want to talk to you right now. I only came here with you mainly because I'm worried that you'll try to pick up more chicks and make Kathie sad." - Trish

"Hey, thats not true. Most of my encounters are mainly girls and its not like I'm planning on dating any of them while I have Kathie." - Zekie

"Suurreee... You don't want to date those beautiful, charming and lovely girls who seems to have something going on with you.... I get you Neil..." - Trish

"......."

While Trish seems unable to believe my words, its also true that I mainly just have a friendly relationship with many girls that even a girlfriend whose trustful of her boyfriend might had doubts about it, even more so when most of those girls are attractive.

I turned to Trish whom I also thought off as beautiful as she felt weirded out by my gaze and facepalm me.

"Oi, quit it with your gaze. Its kinda creepy you know!" - Trish

"Sorry. Its just that I kinda compare you to those girls as well. Hahaha-Ow!" - Zekie

"S-shut up idiot! Geez. I think those girls might have some brain damage if they think your a charming guy. Tsk." - Trish

After saying that, I was then promptly ignored by her which I just smiled and decided to take a nap. I was a bit tired since I was working through all night with my studies and slept late after preparing my luggage for the trip as I doze off to dream land.

---------------------------------------------------

"Ugh....I just wanna say..." - Trish

While Zekie snooze off to dreamland, Trish which was trying to say something important to him notice that he drifted off to sleep.

She tried to wake him up for a bit but he was so sleepy that he just lightly nudges her to stop before returning to sleep.

"ngh....stop...." - Zekie

".... How cute...." - Trish

At that instant, she finally noticed what she said and quickly turn to look at him however Zekie was still unconscious and was a bit relieved.