Day 3

'I hope I dress nicely.'

I arrive at the entrance of the amusement park earlier than usual. Its my first time going out with someone and I needed to make this special for Kathie as she is afterall my girlfriend.

Planning is my worst trait as I never really been good at it, not mentioning that I tend to screw it up time after time. But I manage to set up a good dating plan through my mind and decided that it might work out.

Yet, when I arrived there, I didn't expect that Kathie was already there ahead of me, nervously just sitting on a nearby bench as she turn towards me with a smile and started walking towards me.

"I didn't expect you to arrive so early than the usual time...."

"W-well, I-i kinda wanted to be here early for our date and...."

She twindles on her fingers while nervously looking at me and the floor, back and forth but she look cute when I finally saw how she dresses and for me, I think I don't mind her dedication as it actually was similar to mine, since I think she wants to prove herself to me.

"Ahaha....I think we are both early for our date actually....."

Just looking at her like this, I think we can maybe work out this relationship since I'm not really an expert at this romance stuff.

Since we are both early from usual time the park opens, we decided to chat and talk as I'm suddenly surprise that she does streaming and stuff.

"I'm fairly popular in the streaming community as I like to play games and stuff, my fans are really nice and easygoing and I've also have friends online as well."

"Ah, would it been better if I didn't take you on a date for a whole day and instead just watch a movie or something? Maybe so that you can stream later?"

"N-no! I-i want to hang out with Zekie more! Your really a nice person to even tolerate what I've been doing to you, Considerate when you listen to my boring and depressing story and even cooked for me yesterday. I really want to spend more time with you and I love you so much and.....and...."

"I-its fine! Its fine! Just calm down Kathie..."

I began to console her since the more she talks about me, the more hysterical she became. Even if she was slowly calming down, her inner desire suddenly shoots up and she became more possessive of me. But if I calm her down and stay more to her side, she suddenly becomes cute and lovely girl.

"Kathie, I think when it comes to relationships, its better to trust your significant other or it would eventually break down. I trust you that I've even told my life story to you and I hope that you trust me as well."

".....Zekie...."

I gave her a hug while her feelings was complex but she soon relaxed and hugged me back. She was calm and happy that I'm trusting her with our relationship as I feel like

Relationships start in the beginning when its a rocky one without any stable foothold. You'll eventually meet someone throwing rocks and other things on that unstable foothold and try to break it. But you can also begin to build columns to stabilize that foothold to become more solid that would eventually become so strong that not even the biggest rocks can crush it.

Trust is the primary source of a material for the column and the foundation of everything.

A trust in your family, trusting friends and even your best friends and the trust of couples who love each other. It always starts at being at the center of everything, which will start building itself with more columns to support that relationship.