Day 3

"I might had a good opinion about you but I won't be as lenient when you start working. Understand?" - Manager

"Yes!" - Zekie

At the cafe, I stood in front of the Manager as he began to lecture me how to work as a Waiter. The place might be fancy but the menus here are costly enough that an ordinary student can order here even if he isn't rich. Ms. Marie Rivera had been kind to me since I started my training but I don't even know if I'm suited for this Job.

Currently wearing a fancy waiter outfit, I was a bit tight around the edges since the manager told me that this was the only one he had in stock that fits me but I didn't complain and just decided to go with it since my only problem with it was just that I wasn't used to wearing some fancy outfit.

"Hey, Pops can be a bit rough on new people but you can get used to it right? Plus, that outfit looks good on you." - Marie

"Yeah. I think its a bit easy but we can only see how it goes. I just hope I can work here such that...." - Zekie

I said as I turned to Marie and gave off a warm smile before looking back at the entrance door.

"I can learn more from an excellent person such as you." - Zekie

"O-oh..." - Marie

I just gave my sincere compliment to her since she had taught me some ropes on how to serve customers. From a experience person such as herself, learning from her gave me a bit of a confidence that I might be able to work here. I always respect those who are older than me due to my inferiority complex being developed due to having very talented siblings in their own respective specialization. Athena's case being inherent of our father, being quite sociable and has great connections with people. Joshua whose more focused and clear-headed to which he always prioritize actions rather than thinking deeply into problems. Marcus being the smartest of all of us siblings, has more of a level-headed thought process and far knowledgable in certain fields such as medicine and science.

I on the other hand have a generalize skillsets with is capable of having multiple skills at my disposal however I tend to not specialize in any of the field. Example being Sports knowledge.

I can roughly tell what game it is and how it works, how formation and even their skills but if I go any deeper in my analytical mind, I tend to overconfuse myself in that field the more I thought deeply into stuff. It is mainly due to my determination and hard work that I can keep up with geniuses in their respected fields.

Am I smart? No, even with my general knowledge, it is mainly due to my inferior complex that I tend to lower my confidence that I rather not think of myself being smarter than others and work hard to improve.

Which is why I mostly hate arrogant people yet I respect those who are arrogant that don't belittle those around them and even saw them as a challenge.

So, Marie having the personality as my sister is kinda nerve wracking but she is pleasant to talk with and is considerate to those around her and I find it grateful to work with her.

However, it seems that her father seems a bit terror inducing, looking at me like I had wrong him of something I never know.

"I-is he.... mad that I'm doing something wrong?" - Zekie

After sometime passed and serving up some customers, I was able to get used to working here but the glares the Manager had been on my back the entire time had made my confidence shrank. I was mostly just doing Marie did and even converse with her a little by asking some advice but is there something wrong about my actions? Did I do something wrong?

"Oh, he is just kinda paraniod since he doesn't want me to get close to any guys. Kinda a strict dad you can say." - Marie

"Hmn... I can understand." - Zekie