Day 12 (Part 2)

The room I'm placed in was just a private room due to how there were less patients currently being handled. Plus, I'm knowned by the doctor so he had put me into this room such that he can diagnose me quietly and talk more privately with him.

However, I wanted to shout due to a single statement my girlfriend uttered.

The what now?

"Ah, are you talking about biology class? Thats fine actually since my classmate can cover for me and..." - Zekie

"Zekie. I know you aren't that dense and I'm being straight with you here." - Kathie

"........" - Zekie

To be honest, I expected Kathie to be this bold of her since she knows how my interactions with girls are lately and... Surprising, it didn't seem well how she handles them.

I won't lie but I've always been social with people all around me and that I rarely spend time with Kathie after the time we gone out on an amusement park. Its like I'm always been like avoiding her and all.

I honestly don't even know how relationships go. I never gone out with friends, dated a girl or any other things like outdoor socializing other than looking at advices on the internet or asking from other people.

Knowing I am a failure as a boyfriend, I held her hand in a sad look and stared downwards at her, not being able to look up.

"K-kathie... I don't know...." -Zekie

I'm just confused.

For a long time since I was born, I always been alone and the only guide I know off had just passed on. Can't do anything right, always scared to mess up and not knowing where to go other than improving myself, its like I can't be ready to take on responsibilty.

All other guys can stay positive and all because they have something they want and will work for it while I just worked hard because I need to. I always felt like working my best would lead to my answer but...

"I always felt like you know what you want and I just don't have the drive to support you. I...." - Zekie

The core of my gynophobia isn't because I'm afraid of girls but more on having the responsibility of loving a person.

After meeting Rose, I thought that my gynophobia would be cured if I interact with her and be done with it. But no, I just didn't realize it.

The rejection, my mother's death and my father's adultery....

It all culminated in me having my psyche being confused and untrustworthy of everything around me.

I thought a Yandere might help me find solace but....

She just made me discover out my true self.

I'm not worthy of being loved anymore.....

"Kathie..... C-can I really fall in love with you....?" - Zekie

I couldn't say that I want to break up with her nor reject her love for me. So, I wanted to ask her this just to know if I can love her the way she loves me.

Yet, she didn't give me an answer but instead decides to hug me.

"Zekie...I'll help you." - Kathie

She held be slowly such that my injuries won't cause me pain while she let me rest my head into her shoulder like being caressed by a mother over her child. Kathie had know much about me that she was happy that I relied so much to her. She knows that I usually hid secrets to myself that won't share even to my family and knows that while I can't fully trust her, I relied her to keep my secrets.