Day 5 (Part 2)

While Zekie was too preoccupied with the game, the silent Trish just simply stare at Zekie with mixed feelings inside her.

'I guess I never really been knowing much of Zekie apart from him being my co-worker.'

Simply staring at him, Trish was silent and a lot of complex feelings arose whenever she peeked through how Zekie, fully focused on the game, had given a stark contrast of how he usually acts around her.

She simply was fond of him talking with her and open with conversing. He wasn't too pushy like that guy who keeps annoying her and would even help out if she had any troubles on her. Especially his unique charm that differences between looking at her like a beautiful girl and more of being a normal co-worker or as a friend.

Even on their first meeting, he only simply showed his willingness to work, earning money and not bothered flirting with her or trying to get to know her better. Just simply employees relationship.

It bothered her since she is a beauty that clearly makes men want to go out with her but he just talks with her about some stuff and would instantly ignore her after that. It just pisses her off.

And so, she began teasing him and their relationship grew and....

'.......I like him....'

It did bother her that her feelings actually grew close to him. The casual chat with him, how their usual gimmick with each other rose, how she wanted to chat more with him and eventually....

How she wanted to get his attention....

"I really struck late with him.... Huh...."

While she didn't mind if he were to ask her out and only waited for that outcome, it didn't occur to her that some other girl would steal that spot and looking at how their relationship with each other, it annoys her....

'Hey..... Why didn't you fell for my charms?'

Poking his cheeks with a grumpy look, she was actually jealous of his girlfriend who was receiving all his love, especially to Kathie, someone she knew due to circumstances and became friends, happily chat with her how happy she is dating Zekie.

[He would listen to me complain my life with a smile, even when I make mistakes, he understands and finds a solution rather than argue about it and he would always try his best to satisfy me and I feel loved by him, even if he didn't develop feelings for me.]

[He said that love would bloom as time passes on and he really dedicated that phase by trying his best to love me and I....I just love how honest and sincere he is.... Am I falling in love with him again Trish?]

Kathie talks with fervor whenever she mentions Zekie and she felt like she wanted him to do that to her as well.

[Com'on Trish, I know I mess up. You don't have to mock me for it.]

[Really? Can't you just say something nice to me after I've been trying to be friendly with you?]

But their interactions with each other had created a rift between them as she always felt superior to him that it showed how stark their differences was. She got narcistic due to her beauty and Zekie always feels inferior that he tries his best to be friendly with her but it ultimately shows that due to her flaw, she can't seem to connect with him. As for Kathie and her insecurities due to her family problems, they felt connected to each other. Him trying his best to help her and Kathie, who at first was just loving at his sincere care for her that which developed fond and pure feelings towards him....

Trish just simply felt jealous the love between them and she can tell that they will continue to become a couple. She could also feel that Zekie seems to be slowly falling for Kathie as well. Can't deny that due to her having unrefined beauty that doesn't shine yet and her having her own unique charm that hasn't been polished, she can tell that they'll be attracted to each other. Unless....