Day 4(Part 4)

After we finally caught our former president and destroying the evidences we had, the party resumed and we began to interact with one another.

While most guys went after Trish and having conversations with her, there were some girls who went to me and began conversing about my daily life but remembering Eds' advice, I decided to play it cool and sometimes take distance around the women talking to me. While there were girls who aren't interested in romantic relationship and whatnot, I decided it would be best and not interact with them as much for not only building a tolerance in hurting their feelings but also for Trish not getting ahead of herself and try to write send evidence to Kathie.

I play it cool okay?

In the end, it was mearly just reuniting with old aquaintances and the activity would be held tomorrow as we all decided to settle in the night and continue in the morning.

However, me and the gang decided to hold a drinking party for the sake of rekindling our old relationship as Trish was too tired and didn't bother asking where I would go.

At the bar, our talk was mostly about my relationship and our new lifestyle after entering college as the only person who didn't go was Edgar.

"Look, I need to raise my kid well and even if I did go, my grades aren't that good for me to graduate." - Edgar

What he said was a bit saddening to hear since he wanted to experience the college life but after he became a father, he became more responsible and level-headed than the free spirited guy we used to know.

"Sometimes we grow up Ziks. Not everyone would always stay the same." - Edgar

"Yup." - Jude

"From the person who wouldn't say something like that, I'm not too sure dude..." - Zekie

"Hahaha.... Thats true Ziks." - Edgar

It might seem unbelievable to me but given that he is a father now, he might had grown a lot and starting to act mature so something like this was a bit shocker to me however, I soon believe his words. This guy was always irresponsible and causing trouble before falling for Clara. Yet, seeing his look after knowing that he's gonna be a father, I slowly contemplate my relationship with Kathie and thought off my future.

I was kinda born knowing that love might hurt me, and losing the people I care about was something I always have been thinking about.

Its not like I don't like women but more on the responsibility I might take.

I am scared of the responsibility of growing a family for myself and might end up like my own father. Kathie was someone who is too dependant on someone.

Her father running away from her and her mother chasing after him while abandoning her kid, I knew that even if I plan on loving her right, I might end up making a mistake somewhere and hurt her like my dad did to my mom.

Edgar and Clara's relationship is just a simple persuit of a healthy relationship but ours was different.

One is too dependant on a person for love while the other is afraid of committing a grave mistake.

I do not want to be like my own father but there are times where I might become like him.

He a sensible and loving father but after having a baby from another woman, he suddenly change and starts to abandon us. Even separating from us after our mom had passed and my siblings became dependant. While I knew that he is responsible, he shouldn't try to act like pitiful after he had committed adultery to our mother like that.

Which is why I still hate that bastard.

'Surely, I hope that guy won't mess with Kathie...' - Zekie