Day 15

"Boy, you still amazed me even after a long time had passed." - Doctor

"Well, I'm not really amazing as I still have a cast on me." - Zekie

Today was the day I got released from the hospital as I still have a cast on one of my arms. It might not be my dominant hand but it can still be doable for me to write and do stuff with my other hand but I might struggle at stuff.

My siblings had already scolded me for getting myself into danger but they were curious about the girl I saved since they feel like some kind of anime senario would happen to me and continue to pester me on even when they knew that it was just my co-worker. Haah...

"Returning home is gonna be a pain..." - Zekie

Since Kathie asked me out for a date once more, I didn't reject her this time since there's no class on Wednesday. The college is kinda lax when it comes to their courses as most of my schedule is kinda packed around those days instead. Most first years kinda have a lax period but listening to my senior's words, I rarely play around and focus my studies such that I can keep up with the class.

I not really what you call a smart guy as most of my scores other than PE to be average at best but I'm not dumb enough to fail apart from being absent in my classes. Luckily, the time spent on the hospital, the classes I had mostly didn't happen so I was pretty safe in those class I missed. However...

"Damn, better study hard on Math..." - Zekie

Only my worst subject was something I'm bad with, was the only one that didn't have a holiday and one of my classmates texted me that our teacher would have a test tomorrow. So, I might spent little time on Kathie and head back to bury myself in books for the rest of the time.

"Yeah, I'm just outside the place." - Zekie

Kathie called and I waited for a bit before she ran up to me in an excited motion.

"Ahh....finally. I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore." - Kathie

"Yeah....sorry for not being a proper boyfriend for you." - Zekie

Kathie just stared at me intently without removing her gaze towards me as I felt the intensity of her that always lock on to me. She was really feeling upset that we didn't really feel like a couple after I usually been distant towards her all these times. I can't blame her really as most of our activities were usually limited due to our classes, my part time job and...

"my experiences with dating."

Despite my knowledge when dating, I never really know how a relationship develops. Rose had always done things to help me out and Dan is just a computer buddy who we play and hang out for classes. Apart from that, I have zero experiences other than yesterday which I didn't know if I made her happy for my actions.

"L-lets just walk. Okay?" - Kathie

".....? Sure?" - Zekie

I was totally confused about her actions as she just held my hand and we started walking away from the hospital.

We didn't talk and just silently walk into the crowd as Kathie just blush while holding my hand tightly.

I was a bit confused until I realize that as we just walked around the town, I suddenly notice the scenery of the place. The wonder of the places I visited while not really looking much at the place as I tend to always notice the landmarks so I don't get lost.

'This feels kinda nice actually....' - Zekie

I honestly forgot a memory of mine in the past as I also been held by someone. Being such a energetic child and being pulled over because I tend to get myself into trouble.