Blood

Rodney

"Ruth bru what are you talking about? Like help me understand?" I frowned as she came at me with the bullshit. "You're still in love with her! Someone sent me pictures today of y'all at the restaurant! You had your hands all on her ass!" She yelled. "Aight yeah I'm still in love with her! But that shit over with and you know it!" I yelled back annoyed.

"Whatever, when I start fucking yo cousin don't say shit to me" she said walking off

"Whatever, when I start fucking yo cousin don't say shit to me" she said walking off. "See what I'm saying? That petty bullshit right there" I said shaking my head.

Ruth is like a Nomi but 10x worse. Her attitude is horrible and she be quick to fight my ass. Like damn mamas calm the fuck down.

There were knocks on my front door and I sighed knowing it's probably more bullshit. Today already starting with the shit and I don't have time for these folks.

"What?" I said mugging Gi. The fuck this bitch ass nigga need now?

"You got one mo time to pull some shit like that again Rodney. Ima kill yo ass the next time" he said with a calm expression. "So everybody got these lil pictures? I can't hug my baby mama? Shid I had her first nigga. I been through that already big bruh catch up" I smirk trying to get in his head but Gi is like a brick. It's hard to get that nigga to jump off words.

"Keep that energy when I knock yo dumb ass out again. Grow up bitch" he said turning around and driving off. I shook my head and closed my door.

The fuck he thought? I was suppose to scared?

"See what I'm saying? Got her nigga over here all the time trying to beat your ass over her! What the fuck!" Ruth said frowning. "You do realize this is your damn sister right?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Our relationship has always been fucked up because she's miss perfect. You just made it worse!" She frowned and walked away.

This is not what I want to deal with for the next few months. I'll leave if anything.

Nomi

While Giovanni was out doing God knows what, I totally forgot about my doctors appointment that was this evening. I quickly dropped the boys off and made my way to my appointment.

I really hate doing this alone but hey? My situation is kinda crazy.

I arrived at my doctors office and gobbled my chocolate chip cookie down before getting out. I was making my way to the entrance way when a random guy stopped me.

"Hay beautiful." He smiled showing his pretty white teeth. "Oh hi and thank you." I smiled back. "Going to a appointment alone? I'm guessing you're single?" He asked curious. "Don't you think that's rude as hell to say?" I frowned and walked away.

What a asshole.

Since I had a appointment already, the nurses took me back with a quickness.

How are you doing Cat? Your blood pressure is extremely high I see and I'm not liking what I'm seeing!" My doctor said busting in the room.