Fatherly Love

Nomi

"Mommy where do babies come from? My friend at school said they come from the asshole... did I come from your asshole?" Sage asked me as we made sandwiches. "No Sage that's so wrong, your friends are dumb asses." Willow said rolling her eyes. "Mommy what's a ass?" Rose asked confused.

"Jesus stop cursing for one and secondly no Sage you came out of my ladybug. Rose don't say that, it's a bad word and Willow really?" I said annoyed. "Wait? We come out of your ladybug? Mommy how is that possible?" Sage said confused. "Baby it's a longgggg story and you're not old enough to know the background of it." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

The doorbell rang and I told the girls to finish up while I got the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled and got no response. "Giovanni I don't have time to play games with you today." I sighed and opened the door.

My eyes went wide and my hands covered my mouth. I can not believe my eyes.

"Rodney?" I said confused asf. "I thought you were dead .." I said tearing up. "Nah ... yo sister had me locked up in her basement since the day of Willow's birth. I'm so sorry I missed everything Nomi." He said sighing.

"What? He was right ..." I cried harder. Giovanni was literally looking all over for Rodney and I thought he was dead. "Hay hay don't cry, I'm fine now." He said bring me into a hug. "I thought you were dead for years." I said crying in his chest. "I know, Ruth is crazy man. Ian seen nun of my kids in years all because of her jealousy. She's obsessed with you Nomi. But she's gone serve time trust me." He said tensing up.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that! You didn't deserve that! Especially since you were sick and stuff! By the way what was that? How did you get well?" I said asking so many questions.

"Woah slow down with them questions girl. She gave me food poisoning, there was never any stds or nun which is fucked up because she made it believable." He sighed.

"Well you have someone waiting to meet you sir!" I smiled excited.

"You wanna meet her?" I smiled playing with my fingers. "Hell yeah, my baby 8 now! Did you tell her about me? Or does she only know about G?" He asked with a somewhat sad expression. "I told her she has two dad's but I didn't tell her you died or anything. I've just been saying you're away on a busy trip." I sighed. He just nodded his head and followed me into the house.

"Hay Willow baby can you come here for a second?" I yelled as we walked into the living room. "Yes mommy?" She questioned confused. "Remember when I told you about your Dad, that was away?" I said bending down to her height. "Yeah!" She smiled. "Well he's here baby and he wants to meet you!" I smiled and kissed her cheek. I moved to the side and pointed in the direction of a nervous Rodney.

"DADDY!!!!" She screamed running to him. "Hay baby girl." Rodney said trying to hold back his tears as he picked her up into a hug. "Daddy ive been waiting so long to meet you! I wanted to show you my boxing moves!" She ranted on and on and on.

Rodney looked over at me and mouthed thank you as Willow dragged him to her room to show off her awards.

"Sage and Rose what are y'all doing? I thought we were saving those sandwiches for the picnic?" I said folding my arms. "Mommy we got hungry." Sage shrugged looking just like Gio. "Well at least move over and let mommy have some." I smiled and picked Rose up.

30 minutes later

I got Sage and Rose to sleep for a nap after I got their bellies full. That's the trick ladies and gentlemen.

I walked into Willow's room to see what her and Rodney were doing. Surprisingly, they were both knocked the hell out.

I guess she talked Rodney's ear the hell off about everything in the world. I'm just happy he's back and better. I'm praying he gets the justice he deserves and a happy ending.

I walked into my room and grabbed my phone so I could call my mom. She has Jr for the day and I wanted to check up and make sure they are fine.

The phone rung twice and went straight voicemail. Before I could even text her crazy ass, she texted me first.

"Heffa if you call me one more damn time I will hurt you! I know what the hell I'm doing with this little boy!"

How can you blame me? I just wanna check on my only son.

"Baby?" I heard Giovanni yell through the house. "Shhhhhh!" I said shhing Giovanni loud mouth ass. "Oh shit I didn't know everybody was sleep. Where Willow? I need to take her to boxing practice." He asked taking his shirt off and walking towards me. "She sleeping with um.. Rodney." I whispered. "Girl stop playing anyways I'm finna go get her up." He said smacking my butt.

"No Giovanni I'm serious." I said following behind him but it was no use. He was already opening her door and now I have to see his reaction. Great.

Giovanni just stared at Willow and Rodney not knowing what to say. He turned around with a blank expression before grabbing my arm pulling me into our room and closing the door.

"Giovanni wh- You dead ass let this Nigga in the house not knowing what he could do? Why Yeen call me?" he frowned. "Giovanni I thought you would be happy considering the fact that you were bugging about his whereabouts." I said confused.

He didn't say anything just sighed and rubbed his head.

"Wait ... you think Willow is replacing you... don't you? Oh my gosh baby no that's not happening at all. I explained to her about it Gio." I said about to cry. Gio is always this hard body ass character but when it comes to his girls he hates to see them grow or replace him.

"I just don't want her to forget about me and shit. That's another reason why I kept Lola from her pops. I knew once he came back she wasn't gone be calling me Pops and shit. I was just Uncle .. that's my baby girl Nomi." He said wiping his face.

"Hay you listen to me! These girls love you so much and will never replace you okay? You're a star father baby! But you can't go acting crazy and shit when you feel like you're being replaced! That pushes them away, you need to go talk to Lola and Rodney as well. He has a lot to tell you." I smiled and kissed him on his lips twice.

Hopefully he understands that but we never truly know with Giovanni.

** Like and Comment **