Worse days

Nomi

Hours later

I slowly blinked my eyes opened and looked around the room. The first person I seen was Gio and he was holding my hand asleep in the bed with me. My parents were on the couch looking at the window along with Lisa and her husband.

"Ha.. Hay" I spoke roughly. Everyone jumped at the sound sound of my voice and rushed to my side.

"My Nomi baby how do you feel? You scared me hell you scared us all!" My mom said wiping her face. "I'm ok.." I said rubbing my stomach and quick realized why I'm here. Tears begin to fall as I looked at my stomach.

"Did. I ... lose my baby?" I cried looking at them. "No no no baby girl you didn't." My dad smiled as he grabbed my hand. "It was all the stress that caused that. If it continues the chances are high Nomi! Why didn't you call me? I feel like a bad best friend." Lisa cried as she held my hand.

I've been blocking Lisa out of my life because I'm too nervous for the judgement even though I know she's not that type.

"I missed you so much Lisa, it's been really hard and I'm sorry for blocking you out. If it wasn't for Gio I would've crashed and burned out by now." I said crying. "Hay hay it's okay stop that crying. We all go through things Nomi. You've won both the battle and the war baby girl now smile." She said kissing my cheek. We hugged for what felt like forever and finally let go.

"You good?" Gio said holding my hand. I nodded my head and laid my body back on his chest as he rubbed my belly.

I thought about life and the sins and the lies that I've committed.

Truth be told ... I really want Gio to be the father of my baby girl. He's a amazing guy and he is a amazing father but no matter how much I dislike Rodney I can't take that away from him. Never.

"Okay guys let's give the two some time alone for a second, I'm sure they would love it." Lisa said kissing my cheek and walking out. Everyone did the same thing and walked out with her.

"Man Nomi, you scared the hell out of me man. Ian never been in a situation like that. Eva!" He said rubbing my hair. "I know, I was scared shitless too. I'm not sure what exactly I would do if something would've happened to my baby girl." I sighed.

"Now we know it was the stress, we gone leave that shit where it's at. Ain't no need to put you and baby girl in harms way." He said kissing my forehead.

We sat quiet for a second and listened to each other's heartbeat. What a calming sound.

"When I first met you, I was so scared. You were nonchalant and careless of me being in your patience. Why were you like that vs now?" I asked looking in his face. "Never mix business with pleasure, simple as that. Hell by looking at my face you probably thought I had the worse life and blamed the world for it. But it was the complete opposite. I'm a nonchalant ass nigga to these other bitches and niggas but to you ima lover boy. A pussy." He laughed.

"Awww you a simp?" I smirked which caused him stopped laughing. "Don't call me that shit." He mugged. "Well it's the tr- I was cut off by a small knock on the door.

"Come in!" Gio yelled beating me to it. Rodney walked in and Gio jumped up quickly and pulled his pants up.

"Gio wait." I said trying to stop him. "Ian here to fight you Mike Tyson, I need to speak to both of y'all." Rodney sighed and sat down. Gio stopped at the head of the bed folding his arms.

"Rodney I'm done with the drama okay? So if that's what you're here for then leave." I said honestly. "Nah I'm not here for that... yall fucked yet?" He asked looking dead at Gio.

"RODNEY!" I yelled mad, confused and embarrassed. Who the fuck just randomly asks that bull shit?

"I can slap this mf nie?" Gio said clinching his fist. "Nah this is serious because I tested positive for gonorrhea." He said still looking at Gio.

"Nigga why the fuck you lookin at me? Ian got this shit." Gio mugged him.

"YOU WHAT!?!!" I yelled trying to get up. "I can explain, Ian sure when I got it but ma it's curable you feel me?" He said trying to get me to sit back down but I slapped him.

"Get your damn hands off of me you bastard! How could you? You've ruined my fucking life from the first day I met you! I wish I could say I hate you and mean it but I can't because you gave me my first daughter and child. Just get out." I said calmly rubbing my belly with my eyes closed.

Rodney quickly threw his hands up before walking out the room with no problems.

He was hesitate at first but Gio pushed him out.

"You wanna get tested?" He asked with a sigh and rubbed his head. "I've been tested for everything already Gio. Besides, we haven't fucked in months! I was blessed for that no thanks to Rodney!" I said handing my paperwork to Gio and slowly walking back to the bed. He read over the paperwork and nodded his head.

"It's negative but that nigga playing a dangerous game, that shit could've harmed his child. Niggas don't know when fuckin around is enough." Gio said shaking his head.

Pause ... fucking around?

"Be real with me, did he cheat on me?" I asked Gio as we stared at each other. "Come on Nomi don't put me in yall old relationship bullshit." He frowned. "You're already in it now tell me!" I shouted as I pointed at him.

"Yea .." He said shaking his head. "Wow that's fucked up, you can walk too." I said turning over and closing my eyes.

He didn't even try to fight back which I was thankful for because I didn't have the energy anymore.

I heard the door open and close softly... and sleep took over me seconds later.

It's always something ...

***************************************************

** Like & Comment **