Baby Shower

Erica James (idk if I gave her a name or not)

As I drove towards me and Nomi's "lunch date" I notice she had a slight frown on her face.

"Guh what's wrong with you? Didn't even speak to me when you got in this damn car." I frowned as I stopped at the red light. "Ma I think he- she couldn't even finish her sentence before she started crying. "Awww Nomi baby what's wrong? What happened? Calm down you know your doctor said your stress levels are suppose to be low as possible!" I said rubbing her back.

She calmed down a little before she began to speak again.

"Well for starters I caught Giovanni on the phone with some bitch late at night yesterday then when I came back inside the house today he was on the phone with his ex and he was hard Ma like what the hell? It was like they were having phone sex!" She said wiping her face.

Ima beat his ass but for now I gotta be cool.

"Baby fuck him for now okay? Don't let him stress you out, when you get home tonight you guys need to talk so you can get a better understanding okay?" I said kissing her head and parked the car

"Baby fuck him for now okay? Don't let him stress you out, when you get home tonight you guys need to talk so you can get a better understanding okay?" I said kissing her head and parked the car. She nodded her head and fixed her makeup. That's my baby!

"Let's go pretty lady!" I said getting out and texting Giovanni. I'm about to lay his ass the hell out.

What the fuck did you do Giovanni? - Ma

"I'm starving too Ma! I was trying to hold off on the food and snacks for our lunch date baby girl is kicking up a storm!" She laughed as I walked ahead. "I bet she is, she's filling in every curve girly!" I smiled.

"Ma why we in this building? This don't look right." Nomi frowned folding her arms. "Girl hush what you tryna say?" I played along acting hurt. "This food better be good, this little girl is killing my ass!" She whined as she rubbed her belly. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door handle.

She looked at me confused but still did as told.

"SURPRISE NOMI!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed loudly. Nomi held her chest shocked and scared at the same time. "Oh my gosh, you guys!" She said tearing up. Here we go.