News

Giovanni

"Wassup Daddies girl?" I shouted while holding gifts and flowers. "DADDY!" Rose screamed running to me with Willow and Sage right behind her. "Y'all missed me?" I asked putting the gifts down. "Yes daddy!! I drew this for you!" Sage smiled as she handed me her picture.

"Awww Sage momma I love it thank you." I said kissing her cheek and sitting down. "Daddy! That girl is still bullying me!" Willow shouted. I quickly looked up at Nomi with a questionable look. Why tf she ain't handle that shit yet.

"I thought you handled it?" I frowned

"I thought you handled it?" I frowned. "We are not letting Willow fight at school! Especially since she's literally trained to do so Giovanni." Nomi said giving me that look. "When you gone handle it? I don't like that bullying shit Nomi." I said sternly. Tf she think this is?

"Excuse me? What are you trying to say?" She said walking closer. "Um girls let go braid each other's hair before we eat, let mom and dad talk." Lola said as she took the girls out of the room.

"Really? Are you fucking serious? You just had to go against my word huh? What if she puts the damn girl in the hospital? We are getting fucking charged!" Nomi said looking at me. She looks sexy as hell when she mad but I gotta save that for another time.

"Nomi, this is Willow! Just like you said! She's fucking trained! She knows when enough is enough!" I pointed out. Willow is just like me, she didn't want to be a damn cheerleader or nothing. She wanted to box and her daddy made that happen.

"Willow has your anger issues! Why can't you see that? When was the last time you seen her box? She doesn't even fight little girls anymore! She's above her weight class and switched to fighting boys Giovanni! You did that!" She pointed out.

Damn, I'm a proud father.

"See you think that's a good thing!" She shouted. "Baby she's knows that's you can not fight unless you need too. She knows the limits!" I said standing up. "I don't want my baby girl doing things with her fist every time something goes wrong. What happens when she's registered as a true boxer? Trained to kill? One fight and she's fucking done!" She stressed.

"Listen I'll talk to her okay? If it makes you feel better I'll take her out. I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of the girls but I don't want my girls to be pussies. Especially if a nigga decides to raise his hand at her." I stated.

"Giovanni when it comes to the kids we have to see eye to eye baby. That's the only way we can co-parent." She sighed.

Co-parent?

"Who said we co-parenting?" I frowned. "You do realize we are not together right?" She said as she put her hands on her hip. "You still my baby and I'm all yours. Ain't no co shit." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "You fucked that up yourself." She sighed into my chest. "I know and I'm trying to fix it if you let me." I said rubbing her butt. "See fixing it using sex is not going to work, move. And you know the family reunion is coming up right?" She said pushing me out the way.

"Yeah what that mean?" I frowned. "You will have to explain to Lola's dad why the hell he couldn't see her for 5 years and you will explain to your family why the hell we are not together!" She shrugged. "Baby really? That's messed tf up. And fuck him I'm her pops." I frowned. "Giovanni you can't do that! He wants to be in her life for God's sake!" She whispered. "Lola is 18 going on 19! He should've been there five years ago!" I said now heated.

"You knew he had a drug problem! Why the hell do you think she left?" She mugged me. "He could've gotten hisself together, that's a grown ass man Nomi!" I stated. "Put yourself in his shoes! He lost his fucking wife and his daughter was being sexually assaulted by his brother! Tell me Giovanni, how the fuck would you react? Everybody isn't as strong as you!" She said shaking her head and checking on a sleeping Jr.

"Fuck all that." I said waving her off. "That mindset is not okay, it's really not." She said with a sad face. "Well I'm sorry I'm over protective of her, I just can't let shit slide about Lola and you know that." I said shrugging.

Nomi looked at me like she wanted to tell me something but she decided to keep it to herself. Mhm what she hidin?

Jr began to cry so I went over to pick him up. "How he been?" I asked rocking him. "He's been growing and stuff but it's like he doesn't want to sleep at night at all." She stressed. "Well mamas you know you can call me right?" I said kissing Jr's face. Yeah he most definitely my twin.

"Giovanni it was 4am I'm not doing that." She said smiling at me and Jr. "Girl hush and call my ass next time." I smiled back. We stared at each other for a minute and I knew this was my girl foreva. I'll neva replace Nomi.

I slowly grabbed her chin and kissed her soft lips. "I love you Nom." I said as I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "I love you too Giovanni." She blushed. "Ima do right by you and my kids, I swear." I nodded looking down at Jr. "Actions speak louder than words my love." She said walking away.

Yeah I gotta get my shit together, especially since I found Rodney.

** Like and Comment **