Troubled

Giovanni

"You straight bru? Yeen never smoke this much." Tyrek frowned as he pulled from the blunt. "A lotta shit on my mind rite nie." I said being honest.

Everybody on my ass about any and everything.

"Spill." He said sittin up. "I fucked around and messed up trust with Lola cuh I kept her away from her pops now everybody pissed off about it but they didn't ask why I did it. Well they did but AINT nobody really understands why I did it. Then Rodney back ... ian feeling it even tho I was the one who found his ass." I said shaking my head and puffing.

"Ahh you think they gone replace you cause Yeen they real pops biologically? Look man, kno this, them girls love you no matter who comes in they life. You fuckin it up by addin Yo emotions and not talking to them." He said shrugging. "Yea... I just don't like that shit but ion wanna take Rodney away from Willow but I just can't shake that shit. That's my baby girl, we did all that shit together cuh." I sighed.

"Aye man don't let jealousy fuck up yo head. Willow knows you're her number one pops along with Lola. Yo communication skills are ass bro." He shrugged. "Yeah Nomi has told me." I sighed as well.

"How Nomi feel bout it? I know your wife feel some type of way." He said while drinking his water. "Ween married yet but she been on my ass too." I said shrugging.

"NIGGA YOU AINT WIFE NOMI YET? TF?!?" He yelled shocked asf. "Ian ready." I said straight forward. "No disrespect my nigga but you think she finna keep listening to that bullshit? That girl been down with you for years dawg." He said serious asf but I wasn't tryna hear all that.

Nomi ain't going no where and we both know that shit.

Nomi

"So you gone leave his ass? Nomi you just had a baby boy! Literally 4 months ago baby that stress is not good!" Lisa said shaking her head. "I know Li but I just can't up and leave like that. We have kids together for God sakes and I love this man." I said honestly.

"Love can't control your life Nomi! He needs to learn!" She frowned. "Yeah well he's attached to me lowkey, even told me "I'm not going anywhere and I know that". I'm living in this bubble of love with a man who wants me to do wife duties but don't wanna wife me?" I stressed.

"Look I say leave, get you a small house for you and the kids. And lastly go on that date with Doctor Benne. He seems nice and friendly." She smiled. "Lisa me and Doctor Benne are friends, I can't go on a date with him when I'm in a relationship with Gio! That's cheating." I frowned.

"Exactly, but if you break up you're free to do as you please my love." She winked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I hated for this relationship to end like this. I love Gio but it seems as if I can't get that love back anymore. He's not the family oriented Giovanni anymore. He's just G now.

"Um Lisa I have to go get the girls from practice, I love you." I said kissing her cheek and picking up Jr. "I love you too momma and remember what I said Nomi seriously. You deserve happiness, whether it's from Gio or Doctor Benne." She smiled and walked away.

I guess Lisa, I guess.

As I walked to my car I noticed a black van across the way. I quickly jumped in the car and put Jr in the passenger seat with his car seat. I'm not sure why a black van would be watching me but now I'm paranoid.

I checked Jr's seat to make sure it was secured before pulling off. I drove in a circle for 5 minutes to make sure the van wasn't following me and made my way to my girls. Jesus be with me.

20 minutes later

"Mommy I have to tell you about my practice today!" Willow smiled. "Well I'm listening baby!" I smiled at her. "Well I beat up a boy! He was so big mama!" She smiled boxing the air. As much as I hated her boxing, I'm proud of my baby girl.