Pain

Nomi

"Are you Giovanni's Dad?" I asked as he helped me up. "Nah I'm not, I'm Raymond. His dad is my twin, Ian seen him or Giovanni in years." He said with a straight face. "Wow you guys genes are strong." I said shocked at how much he looked like Giovanni.. just older.

"Uncle Raymond?" Gio said shocked. "What's up nephew?" He smiled and hugged him. "Nun much, where you been?" He smiled. "Travelin, what's goin on hea?" He frowned up.

"Yo Bitch ass brother been touchin Lola." Gio said regaining his anger. Here we go away.

Next thing you know this Nigga is choking Fo! I can not deal with this shit at all and where the hell is Lisa and Marcus?

"Haaaay oh shit." Lisa said walking into the action. "I will have to explain everything later okay?" I sighed.

"EVERYBODY SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" Gma yelled fed tf up. Nun of Gio's Uncle moved at first until she yelled again.

"I am so sick of this family and it's drama ... Forest you have no business here. I told you to leave years ago. Why the fuck are you back?" Gma yelled. "I have no where to g- I TRIED TO SAVE YOU! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD!!! GET OUT FO BEFORE I HAVE THEM DO IT FOR ME!!" Gma yelled. "Yeah bitch ass nigga!" Gio yelled clearly still mad asf.

He sighed and slowly walked out towards the front door.

"Giovanni! I don't need a fucking co-signer! You acting out like this in front of your pregnant girlfriend! That's embarrassing! I'm pretty sure she don't wanna see yo black ass bouncing around like a fucking maniac! Take her and her friends upstairs NOW! EVERYBODY ELSE GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE! Lola come here baby." Gma yelled.

Everybody begin to move like roaches when the lights come on in a room. I wasn't trying to get cursed out either so I wobbled my fat ass up them stairs like she said.

Once I made it to the room I sighed and grabbed my night clothes so I could shower.

"Nomi I- Look I understand the pain you guys feel behind this, I do hell I cried when Lola told me small details about how it went. But baby, the way you and your Uncles handle that ... it was so wrong. I'm pretty sure most of your family members did not know what the fuck was going on. They probably only thought he did that shit to someone else I don't know but to sit there and say that shit out loud is hurtful! You don't know how Lola is feeling! You need to go apologize and until then I don't wanna talk to you. At least not tonight." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door and just laid against the door. I needed to calm down and not let these folks stress me out or run my blood pressure up.

"Your mama deals with a lot of stuff baby girl, you gone see what a strong woman looks like." I smiled rubbing my stomach and made my way to the shower.

After undressing and getting in, I heard the door slowly open.

"Get out Giovanni." I said not looking at the door. He didn't reply back at all, he just closed the door and continued what he was doing.

"Giovanni get out .. I don't have time for your games!" I said. Truth be told my ass was scared and was thinking the worse shit right now.

I slowly moved the curtains back and sighed seeing Giovanni with his AirPods in bobbing his head.

Sometimes I just want to throw them shits in the trash.

I finished my shower and wrapped the small towel around me the best way I could.

"Need help?" Gio asked as he washed his face. I completely ignored him and walked towards the bedroom. I heard him smack his lips and say something slick but I don't give a flying fuck.

"You really finna do this shit tonigh- Yes." I said cutting him off and putting on my granny night gown. These things are so comfortable yall.

I walked out the room and made my way to the kitchen for some water. I get really thirsty in the middle of the night.

"Oh hey Gma, I didn't know you would still be up." I smiled at her in the kitchen. "I was just about to go to sleep baby, whatchu down hea fo?" She asked putting away food. "I just wanted some water, I get thirsty a lot during the night." I explained about to grab a glass.

"Uh uh just take two bottles of water right thea." She pointed. "Oh thank you!" I smiled. "No problem, can I rub your belly? I never got the chance to with all that chaos. I'm sorry you had to see that. I swear this family can get hectic but what family doesn't?" She sighed. "It's okay, I understand my family isn't perfect either." I said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"What are you having?" She smiled as my baby girl began to kick up a storm. "I'm having a girl." I blushed I love telling people that. "Wow I haven't seen a baby girl since Lola was born. We produce all boys over here." She laughed.

"I've been told by Giovanni but since were on the subject of Lola she asked me a question that I wanted to run by you and her family." I said biting my lip. "What did she ask?" She said with a confused face. "She asked me could she come and live with me and Giovanni." I said holding my stomach.

"Not happening." Gio said walking into the kitchen. "And why not? What's your reasoning Giovanni? She's traumatized here, I hate to say it but it's like she's reliving that moment because you guys decide to handle the situation in a childish manner!" I mugged.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK WE FEELING NOMI! DROP IT! SHE AINT COME!" He yelled scaring me and his Gma.

"Fuck you Giovanni." I said pushing by him and walking back upstairs. I slammed the door and climbed in bed trying to stop my tears.

If I was over stepping my boundaries then just say that but don't fuckin yell at me when I'm telling the truth!

What a fucking day.

** Like and Comment **