Texas

Nomi

"MA! DADDY!" I screamed as I walked into my parent's house. Seems like nobody was home at all.

"AUNTIE!" I heard Jay yelling. "OMG MY GOES MY BABY BOY OH HOW I MISSED YOU BABY!" I said trying to hug him but my belly was stopping me. Tears of joy rolled down my face as I looked at how big he has gotten. Wow these months have been flying by.

"Auntie I missed you!" He smiled

"Auntie I missed you!" He smiled. "I missed you too baby! How are you? How is school?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good! Your baby still there?" He frowned. "Well yeah, she's not ready to come yet." I smiled. "Oh well am I still going to be your baby when she here?" He asked. "Oh my gosh yes!" I frowned hugging him.

He will always be my first born no matter what.

"Thats exactly why his ass don't listen to shit we say nie." My Dad frowned as he came around the corner. "Hi to you too Mr. Grinch!" I said rolling my eyes. "Mhm where that boi at?" He asked sitting down in his chair. "Daddy his name is Giovanni and he's outside in the car." I said pointing to the door.

"Well wha chu hea fo?" He frowned. "Daddy I can't just come visit yo ass? Why are you so mean to me right now?" I said folding my arms. He's really being a asshole right now.

"I like my privacy.." He shrugged and turned on the Tv as I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen to see my Mom on the phone having a conversation. "Oh hey baby girl, how are you feeling?" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm great, this little girl is killing me but I'm making it." I blushed. I love talking about my child.

"How is Rodney? I know you went by to see him and I hope you were behaving as well." She said side eyeing me. "I was ... but I asked was he HIV positive." I said biting my lips and playing with my fingers. "And why the fuck would you ask that Nomi? That's messed up and you know it!" She pointed. "Ma the man is literally sick and doesn't want to get help. We have a child on the way! Am I the only person who sees that?" I frowned.

"Nomi I understand I do but you have a nice man whose already stepped up

"Nomi I understand I do but you have a nice man whose already stepped up. Why are you worried so much about Rodney?" She asked. I sat quietly and tried to think of the right words to use but nothing was really coming out.

"I think it's because I still care about him. Don't get me wrong, he ain't shit and will never be but I have to remember that was once my friend. Someone who was there to help me when times were low." I sighed trying to explain.

"Well baby that's understandable but all ima say is be careful. Gio loves you and showing Rodney too much love and affection could push Gio away for good." She said kissing my forehead.

Maybe she is right ... I should fall back?

Gio

"Giovanni you don't call and check up on no damn body! What the hell got you so damn busy? You haven't been to Texas in a year! Why?" My grandma yelled through the phone. "Gma I really got a lot goin on right now fr." I laughed walking around. She know she can keep a nigga on the phone.

"Gma my ass! You need to go get a nice gf and bring ha here for me to see ha!" She stressed. "Gma I have a gf , a pregnant one at that." I smiled thinking about Nomi crazy ass. That's my baby man.

"Pregnant? You got somebody p- Gma it's not like that she's pregnant by Rodney." I explained. "You fuckin your homeboy's girlfriend? I didn't raise you to be no back doorin ass Nigga!" She yelled. This is why I haven't been to Texas to see her ass. "Gma please, ima talk to you lata if you keep on." I said annoyed asf. "Hmph whatever, why you won't go with Soso? She's a beautiful girl with a nice head on her shoulders" she explained a childhood friend. "Trust me I know." I said thinking back to the time she did give me head. Shit.

"Get that head of yours out of the trash boi!" She yelled. "Nah fr though Gma that girl is crazy, some is seriously wrong with that girl." I said frowning. That bitch keyed my damn car over the most dumbest shit I've Eva heard bruh.

"Oh hush! You probably did something but I guess. Just let me see this girlfriend of yours one day now. Now that I think about it, ya mama did mention a girl to me a few months ago." She laughed.

"That's my baby girl Gma, she can have the world if she want it." I smirked while watching Nomi.

I really been thinking about marrying Nomi after she have the baby. We only live once so why wait?

"Aww baby boy ima let you go, I definitely wanna meet her now. I'll talk to you later, love ya." She said waiting for my response. "I will , love you too." I said hanging up.

"Who was that." Nomi said wobbling up to the car. That shit so funny and cute bruh. She look like a penguin.

"Gma, she wanna meet you girl." I said walking closer to her. "Really when? Im done for a travel right now." She said as she walked to the passenger and got involved. "Well shit we can go next week." I said smiling. "That's fine by me." She smiled back. "I love you girl." I said kissing on her neck.

"Mmm I love you too Gio." She moaned. "You so freaky bruh." I chuckled and shook my head. "Says the person whose licking on my neck." She said rolling her eyes.

I just shook my head and pulled out her folk's driveway. Ion know what ima do with her crazy ass man.

Ima just hope and pray my family don't start no bullshit in Texas. I don't have the time or the energy for that shit man.

** Like & Comment **