No love lost

Giovanni

I rushed through traffic tryin to get to Nomi crazy ass as fast as I could. Lord knows ion no what the fuck could be goin on.

I was five minutes away from the house and my nerves started gettin bad as hell and ion no why. It was like I had this gut feelin about sum finna go wrong asf.

I sped up the car and turned on Ruth's street. The closer I got the worse this feelin felt.

Soon as I got closer to Ruth's house I could see two women fightin and I already knew who it was. I quickly jumped out the car but before I knew it a gun shot went off.

I stopped in my tracks for a second trying to figure out who was hit...

"NOMIIIII!!!!" I yelled runnin towards her side I pushed Ruth out the way not carin if she had a gun or not. "Nomi man baby look at me bruh look at me keep yo eyes open I gotchu." I spoke nervously as I picked her up quickly.

"PUT HER DOWN!" Ruth screamed holdin the gun at me shakin. I looked at her and kept rushin towards my car. She tried to shoot at me but clearly she ain't know how the fuck to use the damn gun.

I quickly rushed towards the passenger side to put Nomi in then ran towards the driver's side.

"Aye you gone be straight baby you gone be aight Nomi just keep yo eyes open Ma." I coached her as she went in and out of consciousness.

"G- Gio.." She said barely at a whisper. "Nah baby don't even try to talk man we almost thea!" I yelled swerving from lane to lane. 12 got behind me turnin on lights and shit but ion even give a fuck man. My wife is hurt! Fuck that!

"I - I love y-you." Nomi choked out as a tear slid down her face. "I love you too.. to the moon and back Nomi you know that baby Yeen even gotta tell me you love me! You show that shit! You gone be good baby we hea!" I said parkin the car in the front and jumping out.

I quickly grabbed her as 12 yelled for me to put my hands up.

"HELP ME MY WIFE GOT SHOT!" I screamed to the nurses and 12. Everyone came rushing towards me trying to help and get Nomi out of my arms.

I kissed her lips and forehead as I ran with the table until I was told I couldn't go any farther.

I can't lose this girl man .. I can't

6 hours later...

Screams and cries filled the waiting room as we waited for Nomi to get out of surgery.

Everyone prayed hoping for a amazing recovery and a blessing to happen for all of us.

No one knew where Ruth ran off too and at the moment we wasn't lookin fo ha ass just YET.

Lola, Sage, Willow, and Rose hugged me for dear life crying and asking if there mama would be straight or not.

How the hell I answer that? When ion even no the answer. I'm trying to keep my tears in but this shit hard when you don't know what's goin on back there.

Ian no bitch ass nigga but my baby back there fightin for her life over some bullshit ass hate from her own fam cuh. That shit ain't right and ion want my daughters or my son around that shit.

I blame myself for this. I should've had them already on that plane man.

"Nomi James?!" The doctor yelled as he walked through the door with a crying Lisa. Nah Dawg nah.

"We tried everything .. everything we possibly could. But we couldn't save her, it was too late. I'm sorry for your lost, our lost as a hospital as well this is very heartbreaking." He said trying to touch me.

"It gotta be something man I can't lose my baby man! Ain't no way! We got kids bruh! Go do something!" I yelled with tears running down my face.

Everything was moving in slow motion and I couldn't even function correctly.

Everybody knew how I felt about Nomi and my girls. Her blessing me with Jr only made that bond much strong.

But I gotta be a man .. a father to my kids .. a role model to my son.

But I was suppose to do that with ha man fuck...

** Like and Comment **