Airport drama

Lisa

Me and Marcus have not been on good terms since the second baby situation and by all means I don't give a fuck. It's my body at the end of the day! My health! Come to find out, I wasn't even pregnant and for him not to even hear my voice is fucked up. So yes we aren't really talking so things are a bit awkward.

Nomi invited us to Texas with her and Gio this weekend because her ass was nervous to meet them.

Hopefully this goes right and Marcus don't make me push his ass off this mf plane. Jesus be with me. 

Nomi

"Nomi bruh com on damn!" Gio rushed me as I tried to hurry up and fix my hair. "Baby I'm coming!" I yelled wobbling around the room.

"You literally takin forever for nun and when tf did you invite Lisa and Marcus? Mamas this was suppose to be a trip fo us." He said wrapping his arms around my belly. "Well they needed a get away too so why not go to Texas with us? I'm ready now." I said turning around in his arms.

"Still tho, they don't even know my folks." He tried to explain. "Boy hush it and give me some love so we can go." I said laughing. He frowned at me again but still kissed my lips.

"You been feelin ok?" He asked rubbing my tummy with his forehead against mine. "I'm okay, she's been kicking up a storm though. I think she's ready to come out." I smiled looking at my belly. I can't wait to meet my baby girl.

"I'm ready to meet her but let's go." He said kissing my head one last time and walking out the room with my hand in his.

"Aye let's go." Gio yelled to Lisa and Marcus as he opened my door. Thank god we packed the car up last night, my ass would've made us extra late.

"You good baby?" Gio asked as he started the car. I nodded my head with a smile and blushed. My baby is so damn sweet.

"Well damn we straight too Nigga!" Lisa said rolling her neck. "We? My damn knees in my chest in this tight ass truck! How far is the airport man?" Marcus frowned. "It's 30 mins, sit tight Nigga!" Gio laughed pulling off.

I'm about to take my ass a good ass nap.

Gio

At the airport

"Nom, you gotta use the bathroom or you hungry? Cause once we get a move on we not stoppin in this airport nie." I said to Nomi as I pushed our bags into the airport.

"No baby I'm fine, I have my snacks and everything so I should be okay." She said rubbing her belly. "Snacks? You know you can't be bring all that shit Nom wha the hell?" I frowned up as I looked at her. This girl dead ass had a big bag of Pretzels and a big ass Apple juice. "You don't think they will let me slide because I'm pregnant?" She asked softly.

"NO!" We all said in unison. "Well you guys didn't have to be so mean about it." She said rolling her eyes. "Here I'll put it in the car Aight? I'll be back, just stay hea." I said grabbing the stuff and kissing her forehead.

As I walked to the car, I accidentally bumped into a small body frame.

"Oh shit my b- "Hmph hay bestie." Lori smiled. This bitch just don't learn. "My nigga are you followin me?" I mugged her. Her ass on that creep shit and ion want no dealins.

"First of all Giovanni, I am not following your tall crazy ass! I am visiting my Aunt Rubs in Texas. Now can I get a apology? Don't nobody wanna follow yo ass, your life is boring anyways!" She said rolling her eyes.

"I hope them bitches get stuck too." I mugged as I put the snacks in the car. I looked at the time on my watch and sighed. We finna be rushing or worse .. miss our damn flight.

"Hay on a serious note, can we talk? I really need to let you know that I was once p- Baby come on, you've been out here forever and you weren't even doing anything." Nomi said walking towards me with a smile.

"Oh hi! I'm Nomi, Gio's girlfriend and c- Baby mama." Lori said cutting her off. "Well yeah but I don't like that term would prefer the mother of his child instead. Who are you?" Nomi kept up the fake smile. Yea ima be hearing her mouth later. "A nobody, Bae let's go before we be late." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away before Lori could say anything else.

"Giovanni you will be explaining that shit to me later, I hope you know that! That's the same girl that was at your house!" She said trying to keep up. "Man don't worry yo self about that shit." I said pulling her close and kissing her lips.

"Hmph you say that now." She said rolling her eyes and walking back into the airport.

This shit better not spark up no mo drama.

** Like & Comment **