Till the end

Giovanni

"From now on stop hiding shit from me with the girls, I need to know everything just as well as you do." I said looking at Nomi. "Okay G." She smiled and hugged my waist. "Come on I'm finna take y'all to the airport." I said grabbing everything.

"Wait um I have to stop at Lisa's place first. She wanted to talk." She said lien. Ion know why her ass don't think I know when she lies to me. I been with her too long not to know.

"Aight so where you going for real?" I said as I shook my head. "What do you me- Nomi I know when yo ass lie. You can't look me in my face when you say it." I mugged. "Fine I'm going to my sister's house." She said grabbing her purse and walking out the room. "The fuck you mean? Is you crazy? Why tf do you think this is a damn game?" I said following her.

She ignored my ass and grabbed her keys as she walked to the garage.

"Nomi! I know you hear me man." I yelled to her but she got in the car and drove off. This girl don't listen at all.

As Nomi pulled out the driveway, my mama pulled in.

"DADDY!" The girls screamed running to me. "Wassup daddies girls!" I yelled as I dropped my bags. "We missed you!" They said kissing my all over my face. "Well darn y'all didn't have fun with Nana?" My mama said frowning. "Yeah but we missed Daddy!" Sage smiled. "Aight y'all get in the car I gotta talk to Nana real fast." I said putting them down.

"Lola can you buckle Jr in and make sure the girls are too? You're driving to the airport." I said passing my keys to her. "What? Where is Ma?" She asked but I ignored her.

"Well Giovanni? I wanna know that answer too." My Mama asked as I walked towards my Benz. "She went to her sister's house. And I'm going ova thea." I said getting in the car and starting it up.

This some bullshit.

Nomi

As I drove to my sister's house I thought back to the good old times we did have when we were younger and how I looked up to her. I never actually thought things would get like this but hay it is what it is.

I pulled up to the house and said a silent prayer before I got out. Never know what could happen you know? I knocked on the door and took a step back and waited for someone to answer the door.

After about a minute or two Ruth came to the door with a smirk on her face.

"Well look what the wind blew in! My baby sister!" She smirked. "Cut the bullshit Ruth, why are you startin so much bullshit? After all the shit you put me through here you are starting more shit! I gave you Rodney! What more do you want? Either way, I'm over this childish ass shit. Let's go I'm ready to fight yo ass now cause you put my babies in harms way!" I said rolling my sleeves up.

"Nomi, you still haven't learned have you? You ain't give me shit! Rodney ass is nothing I would rather be dead before I claim him as mine sweetie! He's too much in love with your ass! But why am I not surprised? You never look at shit from the bigger picture!" She shouted as she stepped outside too.

"How the hell could I see a bigger picture when you were the problem? I looked up to you for God's sake Ruth and this is the way you show me you're thankful and love me? By having mfs watching my kids and me when we're doing normal shit? You hate me for living my best life! You don't know how hard I had to fight to be where I am today bitch and I damn sholl ain't letting you fuck this up!" I yelled punching Ruth in her face.

This fight was personal, for her leaving me with her son for all that time and not even saying thank you when she got out, for all of the unnecessary arguing she started with me, for all of the hate she gave me as her little sister, and lastly all the drama she started and will be finishing today!

I'm not sure how but I ended up on the grass with Ruth on top of me but I quickly flipped us over because I couldn't go out like no sack.

One thing led to another and the last thing I heard was my man's voice and a gun shot.

That was it .

That was all .

** Like and Comment **