Heart aches

Nomi

"Her ass did something with that nigga Nom and you know it." Gio whined. "Hay hay hay! If you wake up Jr, you rocking him back to sleep! Sit the fuck down and listen to me. No matter what we do Lola will always do what she wants because she's grown now. Baby she's about to be 19 in a few months. You can't forever baby her. You just have to set rules and hope she follows." I sighed a little sad that one of my babies left the nest.

"You right but it don't seem right to me but ima let it go for now. Look Nom I'm sorry about how I've been these past years baby, my mind been so stuck on finding Rodney that ian been doing my main job." He said kissing my lips. "I understand baby, but next time it happens I'm leaving your ass." I said smiling.

We sat in silence for a minute or two until I finally grew the balls to ask this question.

"Giovanni why aren't we married yet?" I asked him as I folded Jr's clothes. "Nomi no- If not now then when? Am I not good enough or something? Ween been together since we were in our 20s!!! We're 30+!" I stressed. I just don't get it.

"Ion fuck with that marriage shit, it's just a title." He shrugged. "To me it's not. I don't want to be a girl friend for 10+ years anymore." I said getting out the bed. "The fuck you sayin then? You leavin me?" He said dropping the things he had in his hands.

"I should! You don't do right by me anymore Giovanni! This relationship is one sided! I feel like your little hoe who you come home to fuck and knock up all the time! I'm DONE! I should've been been said something." I said walking to the bathroom so he wouldn't see me cry.

"Baby I'm s- Dont say it! That doesn't work anymore!" I yelled pushing him. "You're hurting me every damn day! I'm doing wifey duties without a fuckin ring and you wanna know something else that I find crazy? Think about the last time you told me you love me! Hell your girls too!" I said wiping my face.

"You know damn well I'm in love with you and it's no questions about that! My kids and you mean the world to me! I can't stress that shit enough!" He frowned. "When was the last time you told us you loved us Giovanni?" I sighed.

He paused for a minute and scratched his head looking around.

"Exactly." I said bumping past him and shaking my head as I grabbed a suitcase. "Man stop where you goin?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "No where but you are. Get your shit and go Giovanni." I said looking him dead in the eye so he knew I was serious. He didn't even fight with me this time, he just grabbed his few items and left the room.

It sucks to be me.

5 kids

No ring

Relationship rocky

It's not easy but I try my hardest to get through this shit. With or without Giovanni ass.

A week later....

"Oooh papa please mommy needs some rest baby!" I sighed as I tried to rock Jr to sleep. It's going on 2pm in the afternoon and I've literally been up all morning with Jr. I love this little boy till death but mama is going crazy.

"Ma!!!!" I heard Lola yell. "Lola shhhhh!" I frowned at her loud mouth ass. "I'm sorry! Ma you looked stressed here gimme Jr." She said taking him out of my hands. "Where is Uncle Gio?" She asked curious. "I kicked him out a week ago." I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"YOU WHAT? No way?!?" She said shocked. "I'm tired of being the only one who wants the relationship so I ended it. I have kids to worry about." I said as I put Jr's clothes in his drawers. "Well I'm proud of you for knowing your worth Ma, I love Unc but he gotta do better." She said as she kissed a sleeping Jr's head.

"Mhm, you not off the hook." I said folding my arms.

This little girl think I forgot about that shit she pulled but I did not and I want answers.

Lola

"What are you talking about?" I said playing dumb. I really wanted to avoid this subject as long as I could but I guess I can't.

"Lola who the hell was that guy walking out your apartment the other week?" She asked rolling her neck. "I do- Dont chu lie to me girl! You know I hate liars!" She frowned as she cut me off. I sighed and put Jr in his crib.

"Okay I will tell you but you have to promise me you won't tell Uncle Gio!" I begged. If he finds out about this Tyson will be on a tshirt.

"Hmph it depends! Spill it!" She shouted. I sighed and too a deep breath before telling her the story.

"Lola you tried to kill yourself?" She said crying. "Yes but Tyson saved me.. I think that's why I'm attached to him now." I shrugged. "Come here." She said hugging my neck. "I love you so much." She cried hugging my neck.

"I'm so sorry baby." She cried harder. "You can't blame yourself for something I deal with alone. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I frowned. "I know but this could've been prevented. I really could've lost you." She said wiping her face.

"Well ma you didn't and Tyson talked me into going to counseling." I smiled. Her eyes widen and she begin to jump in excitement.

"Why is she jumping?" Willow frowned looking like her dad. "She's excited for me." I smiled. "LAAAAAA I MISSED YOU!!!" Rose screamed running towards me as her ponytail bounced around. "I missed you too girly!!" I said kissing her face and picking her up.

"Are you staying for dinner?" My mama asked as she pushed Jr's crib in the living room. "Yes I am." I smiled and walked to the table. "Okay great, Rose get started on your homework baby. Willow baby is that girl still bullying you?" She asked squinting her eyes. "Mommy what you said to do won't work! I have to do what daddy said!" She mugged.

"Wait what? She was getting bullied? What did Dad say?" I asked shocked. "Daddy told me to punch her in her face!" Willow said folding her arms. "I agree surprisedly." I laughed. "Lola really?!" She mugged me. "What? Ma I'm sorry but you are trying to make her solve it the P U S S Y way and that doesn't work for these kids nowadays." I laughed and received a slapped to the neck.

"Willow, no fighting I'm going up there tomorrow. Sage baby girl come here, I send you to school with the perfect ponytails and you come back looking like a little troll." Nomi said examining her hair. "We went outside Mama!!!" Sage screamed with joy causing Jr to cry.

"Well I'm glad you guys had fun, your dad should be coming over in a while so be ready." Nomi said walking away to get Jr. "I'm hea nie." Unc Giovanni said walking in with gifts.

This mf thinks he's about to buy our love and forgiveness?

He better think again.

** Like and Comment **