Secrets

Previously on A New Legacy:Secrets Revealed-

"So the reason none of you remember your niece is because she jumped into Malivore to stop it from rising" I said staring down at the glass in my hand and back up to the Mikaelsons " and the reason I was looking for Kol is because he was the vampire that helped create it in the first place"

——————————————————————————
Third POV

"Bloody hell Kol when did you have time to do this?"asked Rebecca angrily. She waited for her brother to answer he stared at her rolling his eyes before he stood up and poured himself a drink.

"You mean between Father chasing us for sport and Niklaus having a fetish for sticking me into coffins?" he asked sarcastically

"I made some time" He said without any real venom, he finished his drink.

"Oh please You know why you were stuck into a coffin, because you kept drawing attention to us when you knew our vampire hunting father was on our trail and you loved leaving dead bodies in your wake" she answered with as much snark as she could.

Freya sat between her siblings as she realized the gravity of the situation,they forgot the hybrids daughter she was erased like she never existed.She looked to the young blonde boys expression his expression was dark and his jaw clenched as her two youngest brother and sister went at it.She rubbed the bridge of her nose and exhaled.

"Enough Kol, Rebecca you both are more than a thousand years act like it" she said strongly staring between the two.

Kol narrowed his eyes at Rebecca and nodded his head shortly, despite his snark he knew the situation was serious and unlike the rest of them he knew why Malivore was created in the first place.

"Naruto you said Malivore was created and my youngest brother helped, that means there were others yes?"

"Yeah a witch and a werewolf I'm assuming both of them are dead and Kol was the only lead I could find when I raided the and interrogated the organization that supposedly watched over Malivore for centuries since its creation." He paused before tapping his glass in question whether he could pour himself another, Freya understood and nodded at the unasked question. He poured himself a drink and kept speaking " The triad like they are named, set out to eradicate threats that could possibly endanger the human race... however recently they've decided that the supernatural community became to big and wanted to raise Malivore once more to annihilate said population" he paused taking his seat once more and sipping on his drink.

"Starting with the Salvatore school, the memory you saw where Hope was in a transitioning cellar, that was the day they decided to get more hands on and infiltrated the school. It goes without saying that Certain events lead to Alaric and myself being away from campus however once I returned I killed them all" I finished strongly.

Kol watched the blonde as he spoke he listened to what he said about the Triad he himself knew they probably decided to take things into their own hands.However by the time Malivore was done Niklaus had found him and stuck him into a coffin for another 100 or so years.He decided to ask his own questions he needed to know who this guy was and what he was.

"What are you?" He asked from his seat he watched the boys expression remain blank. Naruto merely sighed and decided to be honest.

"I'm not from this dimension originally" he answered shortly " as to what I am? I'm a fox demon and no I'm not kidding" he said seriously.

" wait another dimension ?" Asked Rebecca confused she didn't think about there being different worlds.

" I see perhaps that's the reason you remember Hope" said Freya realizing why she couldn't pick up any magic but felt a different kind of energy from the young blonde.