Reunions and death threats

Previously on a New Legacy: secrets revealed

"Alright folks lets get this started"

"This should work right?"

I am but I don't have much time where's Elijah?"

"Dad? mom?"

"I'm the worlds number one unpredictable ninja"

———————————————————————
Third person POV

An hour passed, it was midnight our blond hero sat in the lounge with a drink in hand staring at the fire raging in the fire place as he thought about the days events. Hope was reconnecting with her mother, Freya and Davina were working on some spell while Elijah and Rebecca went to procure some blood bags.Niklaus was out and sleeping Freya said he'd be sleeping right into tomorrow which was good since his body needed the rest.

He heard footsteps accompanied by a voice " you look awfully glum for someone who just reunited a family" said Kol as he poured himself a drink.Naruto chuckled dryly at the comment.

" or is it that you're wondering what you got yourself into ? With hope or with women in general."

"None of the above Kol" he smiling at the original " but I will say being slapped then kissed does sends a mixed message" he said with amusement

" I agree that looked like a doozy there" he joked, silence fell over the vampire and ninja as they both continued to sip on their drink. Kol looked at the blonde, his eyes were look relatable he knew he had that same look when he was wondering whether he was part of always and forever the Mikaelson motto.

"I know I'm  not Alaric your bro but I've been told I'm a very good listener" he paused the blonde raised an eyebrow

"And attentive lover" he added with a grin

"No doubt your wife who gave you that bit of information,but you could've stopped at a good listener" he  said.

"Well?" Said kol as he put the bottle of whiskey on the small table between them.

Naruto filled his glass up once more and turned his to the orange flame, as he started to speak.

"It's nothing much really just that I've never had a family like this. I had important people to me but I met them and protected them and in the end sacrificed my life so that they could live in peace." He said indifferently, his mask he wore was on.

"You're lucky" replied kol after a bit of silence " some people are born into families and for a while I too felt like I didn't fit the Mikaelson name but when you find people who are important to you they become your family regardless of whether you share the same blood and if you ever tell him I said this I will find a way to kill you." He threatened the blonde ninja, naruto looked over to the original and nodded with a smile.

"But Nik made me feel wanted and loved so after a while I found where I belonged" he finished, though he loathed to admit it nik was the one who told him he was apart of always and forever.

"It's quite late you need to get some rest, and let Alaric know you'll be spending the evening off campus" said kol with smile before he got up and went to his room where his darling wife would be waiting for him.