Do you know kai?

Previously on A new Legacy: Secrets Revealed

"And you don't get you knock me out when we're having an argument"

"You don't get to say that when the reason you're here is because you sacrificed yourself for the good of everyone else"

Exactly that's why we made those keys so random I didn't think it would've been so easily found but I suppose after a century or two our muddy friend started getting smart"
——————————————————————————-
Naruto POV

Once I left my room I went to see Rick, he gave me a look before he left the office and muttering that he would rather inform Damon and Elena in person that the mikaelsons we in town visiting. I did not want to be a fly on the wall for that conversation no thank you sir.

Since he decided to go into town, I made use of his office to figure what what else what in the scroll that was left with Kol.

I was pretty sure it was just going to be some of the forbidden Jutsu of the Uzumaki clan, it would make sense since I wasn't able to find any important Jutsu only the Dragon summoning contract. 'Also knowing more about this demon would be great' I thought with a sigh.

" alright Ojisan lets see what we've got" I said to myself and took out the letter I poured some chakra into the seal and watched as three other scrolls popped out. I bit my finger and smeared some blood across the first seal.

Click

"Jigen janpu no jutsu"
This jutsu was blessed and taught to the uzumaki clan by
Asura Ōtsutsuki ancestor of both uzumaki and Senju clans.The Jutsu was gifted and only mastered by the first uzukage, it requires large pools of chakra and could drain the life force of the user if the chakra pool is deemed insufficient. The chakra allows the user to teleport to a place they've never been however they need to have a clear image of said place in mind.

"Wow this looks awesome, but from the sounds of it the uzukage reserves were probably a couple of tails worth" I said to myself as read the scroll, I kept it never knew when it would be necessary.

My eyes went over another scroll it looked new 'probably preservation seals' I thought And started to read it

      "Tengoku no fūin"

Tengoku no fūin is a seal that was created to seal a demon it was used by Asura Ōtsutsuki that had roamed the elemental nations after the tailed beasts were separated by his father.This seal is almost impossible to break however requires much concentration.

Requirements:master in seals
Large chakra reserves

Caution: can only be used by the royal uzumaki line in other words close descendants of Asura Ōtsutsuki.

I whistled softly " if I didn't meet the sage of the six paths I definitely would've been wondering whether or not to test this" I said to myself it was impressive, thankfully I came from the royal Uzumaki line, sadly my clan was gone. ' maybe I should start rebuilding it with Hope' I chuckled at my thoughts I'm pretty sure I would get a very severe beating,if I were to mention that to her right about now.

These jutsus would have been worth a fortune if it was found by some other villages when the third ninja war happened.

I sighed and eyed the third scroll it looked like a storage seal, I poured myself a drink and poured some chakra into the seal, and watched something pop out. It was a white ankle length coat with a high collar seemed similar to the one I had back in the elemental nations the edges were trimmed with purple. I picked it up and looked at the kanji down on the back it read 'Uzukage' finished with the uzumaki swirl.