Thats a promise.

Previously On A New Legacy:Secrets Revealed

"You're going alone ? No... NO"

"The reason Malivore was created in the first place.. Asmodeus"

" you're ... leaving me"

"I told you Niklaus I'm no hero .. and if I have to take on the role of the villain to protect those I love ..I'll do it in a heart beat"
———————————————————————
Monday morning Alaric gathered the students in the grand hall for an assembly.Our blonde ninja was standing off to the side with his arms folded across his chest as he listened to the man speak.

"And so we have decided that as long as there is a threat the school will be closed until it can be eradicated." He paused looking over the different reactions on the students faces. He looked to the back and saw his blonde friend give him a nod " I realize you've just returned from summer vacation however this is about your lives and the teachers and I feel the same we cannot allow you to risk it. Your parents have been notified and whether you share this information with them it's up to you... that is all thank you and enjoy your extended break."

He said and stepped away from the podium dismissing the students.The students got up and returned to their dorm rooms to go and pack their clothes a few remained. The super squad,Naruto moved away from the exits and watched when the super squad gather around Alaric.He could hear the questions from where he was standing however something distracted him and that was a chakra signature he sensed in Hope.

'She shouldn't have chakra unless' his own thoughts trailed with with the reasons why and only one thing was plausible Hope was carrying his child or children.He was happy, more than happy and wanted to run over to her and do nothing more than kiss her until reality set in and he realized that he and Hope were no longer together so he couldn't go over and kiss her.Naruto decided to tune in to listen to the conversation rick was having with the super squad that included his daughters.

"Dad if Landon is here then Malivore was beaten right? I mean Naruto did bring him back?" Asked Josie before rick could answer Lizzie cut in.

"Yeah so why are you closing the school? It makes no sense" she said frustratingly ..Naruto looked at ricks expression he probably didn't want to lie to his daughters anymore than he already has so he decided to speak up

"I saved the hobbit yes but it seems his muddy papa had some other plans, and is somewhere else however he will be showing up soon.. so the school is being closed because Rick and I will be going on a hunting trip joined by a few friends of mine." He paused and looked at the expressions of the twins, Hope didn't look at him as he spoke but he let his gaze linger a bit longer before he turned his face to the rest.

"Besides the necromancer is still an issue and the students will just get in the way" he said bluntly.

Hope clenched her fists and stared straight at her ex boyfriend. She spoke through gritted teeth " so you're saying we'll be a burden?" Naruto gave her an indifferent expression.

"Yes" he answered shortly

"What about all the training you gave us? What was all that about?" Asked MG and Kaleb agreed with a nod.

"You were good but unfortunately this is reality that we're facing and I for one will not be baby sitting any of you" he said and pointed to the twins and Landon for emphasis " just yesterday I had to save the twins because they weren't prepared or kept the guard up like I told them too" he pointed to Landon " And the hobbit? Is just plain useless" he said without giving Anything away. He ignored the offended "hey" from the boy and continued to speak.