Dont you dare touch her

Previously A New Legacy:Secrets revealed

"Then at least I'm doing one thing right"

"No I'm going to kill him because his probably fighting a demon right now and broke up with me to protect me from it and my dad knew"

"never thought I'd be wearing this again"

——————————————————————————
Abattoir hours after Hope left
Klaus was woken up from the sleep spell by Freya who found her brother unconscious in Hope's room with Hope missing.

"Where is she?" He asked as he woke and looked around the room to find it empty.

"I found you here Klaus, Hayleys looking for Hope too" he clenched his fist in anger and frustration. He really hated that Hope and himself was so much alike.

"She's gone after Naruto and found out the truth I have to stop her" he said briskly walking out of the room with Freya hot on his heels. He nearly walked into Hayley on his way outside.

"Whoa hey where are you going Klaus?" She asked looking at the mans demeanor he looked angry  and frustrated.

" after our foolish daughter come on I'll explain on the way there" he said motioning for Hayley to follow him. They got into the black suv and drove out of the compound. Klaus then proceeded to explain to Hayley what happens and why Naruto broke up with Hope on the first place.

"This could be dangerous Klaus" she said watching the trees zip by them as they were driving.

" I know that why I have to stop her before she gets herself killed"

When they arrived in mystic falls it was the following morning, the sun rose illuminating the sky. They drove through the town that resembled a ghost town.

" where is everyone?" Asked Hayley as she looked around to the closed building, shops and empty streets.

Klaus shrugged he knew Alaric or Naruto probably did something to make sure the inhabitants of mystic falls remained safe from the aftermath of the battle.

"I'm not sure however let's find our daughter"
———————————————————————-
Meanwhile Naruto had been mid battle with a few monsters that were spawn from Malivore before his death and brought her by asmodeus as he watched and delighted in watching his monsters fight the Uzumaki heir and descendant of Asura.

There were three Minotaurs headed for Naruto he created three shadow clones and he plowed through the creatures, he already killed the other three, however asmodeus hasn't moved an inch and watched his servants fight instead.

The shadow clones created three Rasenshurikens that tore the the middles of the Minotaurs killing them in the process . Naruto grinned and looked toward asmodeus who had taken a somewhat humanoid form however the ram horns on his head gave him away.

"Is that all? I thought you were this all powerful demon yet you sit and let others fight your battles" he jeered the demon, a smirk curled up on his lips. " or is it that you're Afraid of fighting an Uzumaki?" He tilted his head " A descendant of Asura Ōtsutsuki?" The demon sneered at the mention of his foe who sealed him away for centuries.

"Hah scared of you I'll show you what true power is ! I'll tell you why I was feared amongst your people." Naruto looked around at the creatures littering the ground.He entered sage mode and his features changed, red covered his eyelids and his canines descended and his eyes slanted slightly.

"Tell me then why were you so feared?" He said sliding into his taijustu form.

"Because I fed on the lust for power, war, hatred, love , money anything that made humans want things.. they listed and they gave me power ... I was born because of their lust for wars..."He gave Naruto a sick grin, showing yellow sharp teeth, it reminded naruto of Zabuza's teeth.