They have one of those here?

Previously on A new Legacy:Secrets revealed

Hmm rings a bell, Malachi I think his name was, he became a hybrid of witch and vampire"

Hmm it's okay but I might punish you"

I wish this peace could last forever"

——————————————————————————
Naruto POV

The next morning, about 6pm usually I would be doing my morning training already, but since this was the first time for the past three months that Hope was back in my bed that I felt at peace I decided to linger in it a bit longer.

I ran my fingers through her hair absently whilst looking at the ceiling thinking about the last few weeks. Meeting the Mikaelson family, destroying a part of Triad, Another pit opening and Hope coming back.

" you're thinking very loud babe"I heard from the girl on my chest.

" Am I ?" I replied I said absently

"Yeah you are mind telling me what's going on in that mind of yours?"I sighed and kissed her head softly as she moved off my chest

"The usual, monsters and thinking that I need to get rid of that necromancer." I paused " also making sure the twins don't get into too much trouble considering they've been or rather Josie has been very obsessed with finding information about this curse" I said sitting up against the headboard.

"Hmm that sounds about right, but aren't you usually training about now?"

"Hmm I would but I decided to spend some time in bed my princess before I go and face reality" I said with a heavy sigh

"We can't hide away forever" she said softly laying her head against my shoulder

"We can try?" I quipped she shook her head and laughed softly

"You wouldn't even if we could you're a good guy Naru" I raised a eyebrow at the comment " a good guy huh does that make you a bad girl?"I teased lightly.

"Why do you have to make it perverted?" She asked with a huff, I got out of the bed naked and shrugged before gathering some clothes and ran into the bathroom.

"You weren't complaining about my perverted nature last night" I joked and closed the door as she threw a pillow.

"So violent" I laughed and turned the shower on and stood underneath as the water sprayed my body, it felt amazing. I heard the bathroom door open followed by the voice of my princess

"Can I join you? you know to save water and all?" I smiled.

"Oh of course to save water and all that then sure I wouldn't want there to be a crisis" I replied playing along.

She got inside with a giggle and stood in front of me and used the soap and lathered her body,my hands roamed her body.. taking this as an opportunity to massage her breasts..

"You know these might just be my favorite part of you" I whispered near her ear.

"Wow really I wouldn't have thought" she replied sarcastically.

" you might not want to be so sarcastic princess I've got you trapped in the shower with nowhere to go" I threatened playfully, she pushed she herself against my front grinding her ass into my dick.

"Maybe that's exactly what I want" she said lowering her voice, and I think it's safe to say that the goal of saving water ? Was not met since the shower we took together seemed to have wasted more than saving it. Let's say if there was a water shortage in future ? I would probably do the same thing again.