I cant let you make that choice

Previously on A New Legacy:Secrets Revealed

Well... that would make it a tiny bit less cozy"

But this wasn't a normal human sacrifice right?"

Trust me if you don't show yourself now, I'll pull your spine through your mouth and make you wear it as a necklace!"

"Hope"

——————————————————————————
Naruto POV

"No" I shook my head as I stared at the auburn haired girl before me, it couldn't possibly be her.She jumped into that pit and I haven't been able to find a way to bring her back.

My mind  flooded with every possible scenario whether it was a monster disguised as Hope to let my guard down, whether this was just an illusion or whether I was simply going bat shit crazy.

The first one made sense, since the new pit showed up we were wondering whether a new monster spawned from it so it had to be but why take this form and watch me was the question ?

My hold slackened as I stared into the light blue eyes of my lover, tears were building up and clouding her eyes as she whispered

"You remember? How" she chocked back a sob , my eyes narrowed, my features remained the same I wouldn't fall prey to whatever in gods name was happening here.

"You don't get to ask questions !" I said said sternly trying to regain my composure " who or what are you and why have you taken that form?" I watched carefully for any signs of deceit as I waited for the person to speak.

"It's me Hope Naru , I'm not some monster" she said sadly I could hear the sadness in her tone it couldn't be faked and I felt her emotions, they were similar to a whirlpool. I focused on reading her energy pool and I recognized the signature it was Hope ... my Hope a tear slid down my cheek. I pulled the shorter girl into a tight hug, her small body pressed against mine.Her face against my chest and I put my face in her neck inhaling her scent, the scent she smelled like the forest after a light drizzle.

"I can't believe it, I missed you princess" I breathed out as I held her. The tension I had in my shoulders had but all disappeared as I held her.

I was never letting her go ever again. I would make sure to kill this Malivore or seal him up so that she never had to choose to keep those she loved safe.

We stood in the forest surrounded by trees in silence, we didn't talk and I simply enjoyed how easily her body fit mine.I missed her more than I knew.The silence for the first time since she left was welcoming and no longer felt empty.

I pulled away , cupping her cheeks between my palms. I leaned down,my lips touched hers. Our lips fell into the an easy rhythm like she hadn't disappeared for nearly three months. I trailed her bottom lip with my tongue begging for permission, she opened her mouth up willingly as our tongues battled for dominance,I won the duel. I pushed her up against the tree , we were so lost in each other I didn't hear the footsteps approach us.

I heard an awkward cough and a small laugh interrupt my make out session with my lost princess, I wanted to be angry and curse at whoever it is.My lips left Hope's reluctantly and turned to face the offender. Rick looked at me carefully, Hope next to me was trying to fix her clothes while fighting off a blush.

"Uhm well I didn't expect to see this?" He left the question hanging I looked to hope and back to rick before smirking a bit.

"Eh you know I saw a damsel and offered my services" I shrugged off with a smile till I felt a fist to my shoulder.