I dont regret it

Previously on a new legacy:Secrets revealed

"It's better if you see for yourself"

"I'll be there in a couple of hours"

I'm sure you'd dagger us all for even forgetting her in the first place wouldn't you Niklaus'
——————————————————————————-

Naruto POV

I drove about 10 hours straight, well my clone did and I got some rest in the passenger seat I'm convinced they're getting minds of their own considering the death glares I get where I create them to do a menial task. When I arrived back in mystic falls it was about 8am the following morning I pulled up to the school wondering what would be so urgent that Alaric needed me back so quickly there was only a week left of summer vacation and the students were coming back from their vacation some parents dropped their kids off. I spied a few cars and saw Kaleb exit with MG.

Which reminded me I should talk to MG about how I killed his mother I could imagine how that conversation was going to go I couldn't very well go up to him and say 'hey MG listen I killed your mom but she was a raging bitch she deserved it' I scoffed at my thoughts sure that was going to go  over real well with the vampire I thought with sarcasm.

I parked my car in the garage and grabbed my duffel bag, slung it over my shoulder and greeted some of the students with a wave of my hand.It surprised me that some parents sent the kids back after the break well maybe that's because they didn't tell their parents of the monsters attacking the school.I gave MG and Kaleb a small salute.

"MG I'd like to talk to you once I check in with Dr S meet me at the deck in an hour." I said to the boy he looked confused but nodded.

"Sure thing Cap" I chuckled at the name and continued my journey to Alaric's office. I heard two voices one sounded like Josie and the other Alaric.The latter of the two sounded frustrated. I knocked and stuck my head through the door as Rick motioned me to come in.

"We'll talk about this later Josie please don't look more into it. It's dangerous alright" he said pleadingly the girl gave him a short nod

"I promise dad" she said I felt her emotions she was lying, I looked at her as she passed she gave me a smile and a hug.

"Whatever you're planning don't do it Josette" I whispered near her ear, I saw her eyes widen before she nodded quickly and left the office.I heard the door close and looked to rick he was rubbing his temples.

"You look more stressed than usual what happened ?" I asked as I sat on the sofa as I heard the man heave a sigh filled with tension.He looked to me tiredly.

"Another pit opened" he said shortly my eyes widened

"Where?" My tone changed immediately, and I felt the tension in my shoulders as I forced myself to relax.

"In a old tomb, crypt where nearly a century ago vampires were imprisoned in" he paused when he saw the confusion on my face " the tomb was used by the towns council when vampires had become a bit of a problem, so the council employed a Bennett witch to set a boundary spell around it so that the vampires inside would be desiccated and never bother the townsfolk again.. but over everything that happened a couple of years ago the vampires were set loose and a lot of shit happened" I watched him now in story mode as he explained about the Petrova doppelgänger being imprisoned there " so Katerina tricked Stefan Salvatore and well let's just say many things happened back then but anyway the tomb was empty and now there's a pit in the middle of it" he finished, I understood the story and mystic falls sure had a messed up history with vampires and witches and it seemed like this Elena was in the middle of everything.