On second thought.

Previously on a new legacy:Secrets revealed

"or is it that you're wondering what you got yourself into ?"

"What do you think you're doing to my daughter"

"You have about 5 seconds to explain what you want with my family before I rip your heart from your chest"

" not for a single moment did I not look for a way to bring her back home safely .. and I would've burned the world to do so."

——————————————————————————
Naruto disappeared in shunshin, leaving the rest of the Mikaelsons and Hayley look to where he disappeared from.

"Well I suppose that's the end of dinner then" said kol as he stood up to his feet and left the room followed by his wife.

Klaus say quietly and pondered the words the blond said and the images he was shown, he saw the look on his daughters face.

" Hope" he said quietly, she shook her head and stood up wiping away her tears.

"Not now dad please I'm extremely happy that you're here but don't assume things about my relationship ever again.." she said staring into his eyes before she turned and grabbed her phone. She walked out of the dining room and the only ones that were left were Hayley and Klaus.

"You shouldn't have said that Klaus" said Hayley as she looked to the man, who sat and watched where his daughter disappeared from.

"She is my daughter Hayley do not tell me what I can and cannot say" he said sternly standing up from his seat.

"She is our daughter and that boy has done everything he could and can to make her happy, isn't that what you want for her" she said frowning at the father of her child.

Klaus turned and narrowed his eyes " yes! so happy but she gave up her life without thinking twice"

"To save people she loved and to keep them safe. You can't fault him for that klaus" she said before she started walking away " just watch her with him and you'll see that he looks at her like she is his entire world Klaus" she added and walked up the stairs. Leaving Klaus alone with his thoughts.
———————————————————————-
Meanwhile Hope was outside, trying to dial her boyfriends number she held the phone up to her ear when she heard the ringing of a phone nearby.

She looked around and then up to the tree branch and saw the blonde sitting up there.

"Can you come down here please?" She asked looking up to her boyfriend, Naruto jumped down and landed without a sound  in front of her.
His shoulders still had tension in them she hugged him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect you to feel or even remember me and ... I'm just so sorry baby." she said into his chest,arms wrapped around her and held her securely.She heard Naruto exhale a breath.

"Don't be....I lost my calm because I don't like remembering losing you princess" he paused and cupped her face..

"The only thing that kept me going was knowing that you hadn't left this world but it was a difficult time, I did things I'm not proud of but I would do it a million times if it lead me to you" he breathed out. His red/orange eyes never left Hope's blue ones.

"Does knowing I did those things make you love me any less?" He asked with a bit uncertainty" Hope chuckled at the question and at how ridiculous it sounded especially considering how her family acted when threatened. She shook her head slowly and gave a small smile "No it doesn't, because I would do the same for you" she answered honestly.