A dragon of course

Previously on A New Legacy:Secrets Revealed

"She is my daughter Hayley do not tell me what I can and cannot say"

"Hope do you mind if I have a chat with your boyfriend?"

Oh,god.I'm that guy right? That guy that won't shut up"

" oh,I hate that guy"

——————————————————————————
The school week started smoothly no monster attacks, no necromancer and no Malivore it was quiet too quiet and it had our favorite blonde on edge.
We find our blonde hero standing in Alaric's office on a Friday afternoon with a single malt whiskey in his hand listening to man speak with his eyebrow raised.

"And so I think it's necessary that we have some sense of normality and have the tradition continue of having the decade dance tonight" said Alaric without blinking, Naruto stared at the man with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Rick you know you're my bro but I don't even think the school should be open." He paused finishing his drink but before he continue Alaric furrowed his eyebrows

"Well it is and it's been quiet there hasn't been any attacks" He tried making his point, Naruto shook his head

"Exactly! quiet rick ... too quiet I have a bad feeling about all this" he turned and walked toward the window of the office and looked out staring at the quite woods like he was searching for something.

"It's like our enemies are lying in wait.. patiently waiting for us to slip up and catch us with our pants down" he sighed turning to face the man. Who now was massaging his temples he knew Naruto was right he felt it too but his daughters begged him even had the students sign a petition.

"The girls really want this and they've got a signed petition saying that the other students want it too" he let out a breath

"How about we have some of the mikaelsons chaperone?"asked the headmaster

"Hmm ? Maybe I wonder" Naruto adopted a thinking pose he was going to see Klaus later today so he might as well ask.

"Ill be meeting klaus later today at mystic grill, I've wanted to ask him about the knife I told you about" Alaric nodded and smirked.

"Getting close with the father in law hey?" He added with a chuckle. Naruto outright laughed at the mans comment

" well we're at a point where he no longer wants to rip my heart out so it's progress" he said with a smile and a wink before exiting the office.It was true klaus and him had a similar past in common and one thing that bound them which was their shared love for the tribrid princess.Who at this moment was walking down the hallway toward him.

"Princess" he smiled and kissed her cheek

"Naru aren't you supposed to be meeting my dad today?" He nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Hmm I am though I wanted to talk to rick about this decade dance" he said with a sigh " so I'll see you tonight and save me a dance okay" he gave a kiss on the lips which she returned.

"Always babe" said hope with a whisper

"love you" he said before vanishing in a shunshin

"Love you too" she said to the empty space and shook her head heading off to her last class of the day.She hadn't told Naruto but she'd been feeling ill for the last couple of days.He was already on edge because of how quiet it had been since they got Josie back, she didn't need him to worry about her having a stomach bug too. She walked into her next class with a small smile on her face when she thought about the decade dance it would be their first dance as a couple.