On the bright side

Previously on A new Legacy:Secrets revealed

That must've stung"

"You know usually I wouldn't mind swimming in the blood of my victims but those were human"

"And now Josie is in there with a psychopathic murderer that at times makes Klaus Mikaelson look like an angel"

———————————————————————-
A/N everything in here about the ascendant won't be accurate,  And the mora miserium.to be honest so yeah don't expect it to be just a warning if you're not interested in it don't read it.

Anyways on to the chapter.
———————————————————————-
Naruto POV

I stood in the office still covered in blood, my clothes were sticking to my skin it felt awful but there were more important things to be handled than my personal hygiene like Josie being stuck inside an ascendant with a psycho.I still had no clue what an ascendant is though.

"How do we get her out? And follow up question what exactly is this ascendant?"I asked rick, though I'm sure he was more than worried about his daughter at the moment but I couldn't help it I needed to know exactly what we were up against, both of us couldn't be overcome with emotion. I loved Josie and Lizzie like sisters but they both made irrational decisions when they were overwhelmed and this must've been a first for Josie yet it was a quite a way to start her rebellious streak.

"Well the ascendant originally was created by the Gemini coven but this one specifically was created by Bonnie Bennett and the twins. It can harness the power of a celestial event, like an eclipse or something and transport people to the prison dimension that's where Kai was imprisoned" said Alaric and the last part was said through gritted teeth I nodded along. Okay so now that I some what understood what this thing did.

"Why didn't you just get rid of Kai completely when you had the chance instead of sending him to this prison world ?" I asked but rick gave me a look and didn't want to answer I sighed inwardly.

" how do we get her out of there? And how did she even end up in there in the first place ?"

"Josie has been dabbling in black magic and I was affected she had a mora miserium that takes away the after effects of black magic." She paused a bit " we decided to send the mora miserium to the prison world but two days ago Josie has been saying she needed to get it back and next thing I knew she  decided to make the trip" said lizzie and looked after to her father to continue " to get her out of there we have to wait for a celestial event to occur" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Where is the ascendant anyway?" He pointed to the broken pieces on his table of said object laying on the table.

" okay so it's broken? Can we fix it?" I asked to the two others in the room.

"Yeah we need a stronger witch though every spell I tried didn't work long  it just breaks apart after a few seconds." Said lizzie with a sad look.

" I'm going to try and see whether I can ask Freya or hope to help, she's been baby sitting the hobbit to make sure he doesn't get into trouble or wander off"

"Yeah thanks" said Alaric as he sunk into his seat.
———————————————————————
I flashed to my room to take a quick shower removing the blood from my body, I thought about the events everything seemed so carefully planned and maybe it was just me being a ninja and always caring about ' seeing the underneath from the underneath' speaking but it seemed to fall into place carefully. I felt like I was being yanked by the strings all according to someone else's plan and it was not a feeling I was fond of.