--Chapter 7--

Levi, please be okay!

I ran as fast as I could down the stairs of the hospital, rushing towards reception. I eventually made it and ran towards the lady sitting behind the desk typing away on the monitor in front of her.

"Excuse me, miss!" She looked shocked by my sudden appearance but mostly concerned because of my current state of being worried and out of breath from running down two flights of stairs.

"Sir, are you okay?" She asked with a concerned face.

"Have you seen... a man with... raven hair and... a metal arm... He might have walked past... He's also quite short." I managed to say in between breaths.

"No, sorry Sir, I haven't seen anyone pass the front desk with a... metal arm. Although it's possible I might have just missed him, I've been completely focused on sorting appointments this morning. We've been quite busy lately." She said quite confused but also sympathetically.

"Oh... Well, thank you anyway. Can you keep an eye out if you see anyone matching the description?"

"Yes, of course. I'll try and keep a lookout while I work." She replied.

"Thank you. If you do see him, please can you call this number?" I said while writing my number down on a sign-in form that was sitting in front of me on the reception desk, using the pen that was also lying there.

"Of course, Sir. I hope you're able to find him. He must be someone special to make you worry so much."

"Yeah..." Her words caught me by surprise for a minute. Was Levi someone special to me? We've only known each other for a day. Anyway, I decided to carry on my search for the raven by looking down every hall and room of the hospital. Not including the ones with patients. That would be a bit awkward.

My search came to a stop when I'd realised I've looked everywhere for Levi. He wasn't here anymore. My worry started to increase with this new fact and my heart felt like it was going to burst with the anxiety I was feeling. What would my dad think? I'd lost the cyborg he'd given me and not only that, I'd lost the very first one he had made. He'd never trust me with anything valuable again, knowing I'd probably somehow lose it eventually.

I stood in reception, practically having a panic attack, thinking about the consequences my dad would think up. Not only that, I was worried about Levi's safety. What if he's hurt? What if he's lost? He's never been to the city before, he could be anywhere.

Doctors and nurses started to stare at me, probably concerned about the way I was basically breathing in enough oxygen for the whole hospital itself. My anxiety made me feel dizzy.

That was until I saw a particular raven walk through the automatic doors to the entrance of the hospital. I felt my whole body relax seeing Levi again. Thank god he was safe. I quickly made my way over to him before I attracted any more attention from the doctors.

"Levi, where the hell did you go!" I said eagerly wanting to know exactly where the fuck he went. His hair was slightly messy, as though he'd been running. And his breathing was heavier than it normally was. But why?

Levi stares at me as if he's trying to say something, but he can't. He then grabs my arm and moves it while rummaging through my pocket to grab my phone.

"What the hell-" I was cut off when Levi placed the phone in my hand and placed my thumb on the home button.

Did he want me to command him? Doesn't that hurt? 

But before I could ask him that, he walked to the reception desk, grabbing a pen and paper to write down whatever he's trying to tell me.

He put the pen back on the desk and walked towards me, then shoving the paper in my face for me to read. I leaned back, trying to make out what it says.