--Chapter 17--

The person Sasha's finger landed on, looked as though they were going to pass out on the spot. Wanna know why I know this? Because it was me.

Kidding, it didn't land on me, thank the heavens above and the lord freckled Jesus.

The poor coconut...

Armin was the victim of Sasha's torturous game, leaving him looking paler than a ghost if that's even possible.

"So Armin, pick a card..." Sasha said with the biggest grin on her face. She knows exactly what she's doing, she's trying to ruin the boy's innocents with this hellish game she bought online.

"Oh, O-okay..." Armin stuttered over his words, looking at the cards that were pilled in the centre of the coffee table. He slowly leaned over to grab the card from the top of the deck to read what punishment he must undergo. Taking the card back to his seat with him, he flips it over cautiously, before slowly reading the instructions written in bold text.

Armin swallowed thickly before debating which to do. Does he do the quest asked of him on the card, or does he drink however much the card tells him to? He was in an ultimatum and had no clue which to choose.

After a few seconds that probably felt like hours to the poor boy, he grabbed a shot of vodka off the table before slowly bringing it to his lips. It stayed there in front of his lips for a good minute with the smell making his throat burn already. He clenched his eyes shut before shoving the acid-like liquid down his oesophagus. His face scrunched up as if he had just eaten five lemons in one sitting.

But he wasn't done...

The card says, drink two shots or do whatever the dare was. He felt like his throat had been caught in a house fire and got scarred for life. But he had to finish the shots now, he can't just back out, everyone's watching. He also doesn't want to be the only one who decides to sit out because he'd prefer to watch from the sidelines. Not this time.

He grabbed another shot from the table and quickly poured the liquid into his mouth with a big gulp as it travelled down his throat, making it feel as though it'd been charred by the sun. He did it, the little coconut fucking did it!

Everyone stared at the blonde boy in astonishment with the exception of a few. They didn't believe Armin was the type to be taking shots with his friends, but I guess people can always surprise you at the strangest moments.

"WOO, GO ARMIN!" Sasha shouted from her spot on the floor. She and Connie had grabbed a couple of cushions from the couches to stop them from hurting their knees from the wooden floor, even though there's a carpet over the top it wasn't all that thick.

"What'd the card say?" Questioned Jean, a curious look across his features. The group turned to the blonde out of curiosity too, wanting to know what was so bad the boy had to take two shots instead.

"I, uh..." Armin said, fighting with the card in his hands. He didn't want to read it aloud because he found it awkward, especially in front of those he's only just recently met, such as Levi, Ymir, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt and Annie. So instead he handed the card over to Sasha, who he knew would have no problem spilling out the details of what he had opted out of doing.

"Oh my god!" Sasha exclaimed. Her eyes were wide with surprise at the words written on the card.

"Get naked, go outside, and streak down the street. Do this, take two shots, or quit playing!" Sasha said, amusement in her voice. Everyone was shocked at the dare written down on the small card, some chuckling in disbelief. Sasha would've thought Armin would take the easy road out, but he stayed in. Her precious boy has become all grown up.