--Chapter 24--

"It's work, I'll probably have to head back to the office. I'll be home late tonight, make sure to get some sleep, You've got college tomorrow morning."

That was the last time Eren saw his father. After he received a phone call from the company, he took off and never came back that night.

Grisha exited the apartment before answering the phone, making sure there were no ongoing listeners around.

"What is it?" Grisha said as he answered the phone.

"Sir, we have a problem, someone has stolen some of the cyborgs from the lab."

"What the hell do you mean, who stole them!" Grisha spat into the phone. He was furious, they cost a lot of money to produce and someone has stolen some of them.

"Sir, we think it might be 'him'."

Grisha knew exactly who they meant. Willy Tybur.

"How many did they manage to get?" Grisha asked through gritted teeth.

"Uh... they got four, Sir..."

Grisha grits his teeth so hard they looked as though he was going to break them any second. He lets out a deep sigh of frustration before speaking into the phone to one of his employees.

"Fire the current security team and find me people who are good at the job. I'll handle this." He hangs up the phone before hearing what the person on the other end has to say. He knew where to find Willy and he was going to sort this out right now.

***

Grisha finds himself parked outside an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Marley. He knew about all of Willy's hideouts, they used to be partners after all.

He got out of his car, locking it before marching up to the front doors and baning on them, trying to get the blonde man's attention. It worked, the large metal doors sliding open to reveal the well-dressed man standing before him.

"Grisha! How are you, I haven't seen you in... well, forever! Come in, come in." The man ushered Grisha into the warehouse, a hand over the man's shoulder as he led him to a room at the far end.

"Please, sit." Willy pulled out a chair for Grisha to take, seating himself at the opposite end of the table. Grisha complies with his offer, taking the seat.

"So, what brings you hear my old friend?" Willy said, clearly knowing what Grisha had suddenly appeared at his residence for.

"You know why I'm here Willy, I want what you stole from me," Grisha said through gritted teeth.

"What I stole from you? You stole them from me, Grisha! You're the one who stole my idea and made it your own! You're the one that took credit for all the ideas I came up with! You're the one that turned my own company against me and called it your own!" Willy shouted, rising from his chair to shout at the man opposite him.

"It was never your company, Willy. Don't be delusional-"

"Delusional?! We might have shared the company back then, but you stole it from me, calling it Yeager Industries! It was OUR company and you took it, tossing me out because you're a selfish bastard!" Willy continued his shouting rant, Grisha still sat opposite him with a neutral expression.

"Yes, I stole the company and made it my own. You were going to do the same thing if I didn't do it first."

This seemed to shut up the shouting man for a few seconds before he continued in a calmer tone.

"Maybe I would have, but they were all my ideas, to begin with. And you stole them. And that, I refuse to forgive."

"You need to stop dwelling on the past, Willy. Give me back the cyborgs-"