--Chapter 22--

Laughing and giggling could be heard from the living room as both Eren and Levi decided to walk through and wait for Mikasa in there.

They went to investigate the noise, hoping to find Mikasa, but it wasn't her. It was Ymir and... Historia?

"Historia, Ymir? What are you doing here? Where's Mikasa?" Eren questioned, confusion sinking it.

"Oh, hey Eren, Levi," Historia said, a knowing smirk on her face. Ymir turned to look at the two boys stood in the hallway, not really caring for their presence.

"How long have you guys been here?" Eren asked slightly concerned they've actually been there for quite some time, meaning they probably heard everything.

"Oh, ya know, long enough..."Historia gave a sly smile, Ymir also smirking at the two boys who now looked horrified by what Historia said.

"W-what?" Eren stuttered, feeling unbelievably embarrassed right now.

"Oh, Eren!~ Levi!~" Historia mockingly moaned, giggling straight afterwards at not being unable to hold it in. Ymir watched amused at the conversation unfolding in front of her, sipping her glass of water. Eren had turned a bright shade of red, and as for Levi. He had a scowl on his face, one that would scare a ghost even.

"I didn't know you were a bottom, Levi," Historia said so casually. Ymir spitting her water across the room by her bluntness, almost choking. Levi's face went an even brighter shade than Eren's if that was even possible. It was probably from mostly anger rather than embarrassment.

"You're dead." Levi glared daggers at the blonde, stepping forward to make his statement a true one.

"I- Levi!" Eren quickly grabbed the raven's arm, stopping him from committing murder. Levi didn't take his eyes off the blonde though, Historia quickly hugging into Ymir's arm for protection.

"Anyway, where's Mikasa? Shouldn't you be with her?" Eren asked directed towards Ymir, still holding a tight grip on Levi just in case he decides to charge suddenly at the two sitting on the couch.

"Oh, Mikasa's in her room." Historia pointed down the opposite hall where Mikasa's room was located.

"She's a bit busy though..." Historia chuckled. Ymir rolled her eyes at the statement. I guess she and Mikasa weren't exactly besties, even if they had to spend all day together.

"What do you mean?" Eren asked confused, was she doing a homework project or something?

As if on cue, the bedroom door swung open to reveal Mikasa with her clothes slightly rumpled and hair a tad messy. She looked surprised when her eyes laid on Historia.

"Historia? When did you get here?" At least Eren knew she didn't come with Mikasa and Ymir. She must have let herself in like she normally did. She practically lived here if she wasn't at her place.

"I came to see my bestie Eren, and let myself in. He was a bit... preoccupied. And Ymir here looked lonely, so I stayed to keep her company while you were also preoccupied." She gave an innocent smile as she answered Mikasa's question.

"Hey Mikasa, I should probably get go-" Annie stepped into the room, her clothes like Mikasa's as she tied her hair back in her usual bun.

"Well, this is awkward..." Historia added, trying to break the awkward silence in the room.

"Uh- Mikasa, I- I need to talk to you..." Eren said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't really know what to say. Mikasa on the other hand looked a little pissed, probably by the fact Eren and Levi had ditched their friends after the party after telling them they give them a ride home.