--Chapter 19--

Eren woke up with a pounding headache and the feeling of his bones aching from sleeping in the armchair in an uncomfortable position. He stretched out his arms and body with a yawn, feeling a sense of euphoria while doing so.

Eren looked around the room to see that half the people from the night before had already disappeared with the exception of Petra, Armin, Mikasa, Ymir, Historia Marco and obviously Jean. He got up from the chair and sluggishly walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water before he and Levi- wait, where was Levi?

He wandered off after the conversation he and Eren had and didn't return. Did he leave? No, surely not, he was everyone's ride home. Eren rushed to the window in the living room, looking out to still see the black Range Rover Sport sitting in the gravel driveway. Levi must be somewhere in the house then if the car was still sat there. Or maybe he went off for a walk in the neighbourhood, although I doubt you'd want to go walking in this neighbourhood, it's quite... a handful with the local residents.

"About time you got up, brat." As if on cue, Levi appeared in the living room from wherever he had wandered off to in the house, giving Eren the fright of his life while he's at it. Eren shot around to face Levi who stood there, arms folded across his chest and his usual expression. His hair looked a little messy, but so did everyones after last nights events.

"Levi, I thought you left when I woke up and you disappeared," Eren asked, running his hands through his hair to smooth it out.

"Why would I leave, I have to take you and your loud ass friends back home," Levi said, looking around at the passed out people scattered here and there with disgust in his eyes at how much of a mess they managed to make.

"Never mind, what time is it?" Eren asked rubbing away the sleep in his eyes, remembering that Levi and himself had made an appointment for today.

"12:34," Levi replied, with a knowing look that they were probably going to be late for their appointment.

"Shit!" Eren shouted, his body filling with anxiety at missing the session at one. He quickly grabbed Levi by the arm and dragged him to the front door, sprinting to the car to leave for their destination that would take at least twenty minutes to get there.

"I'll text Jean to take the others home or they can get a taxi or something- we need to go!" Eren said, unlocking the car with the keys he so delicately grabbed from Levi's hands before jumping into the SUV.

Levi climbed in the car too, the keys being thrown into his lap by the boy sitting next to him whose leg was jumping up and down while his hand tapped uncontrollably against the opposite leg.

Levi shoved the key into the ignition before switching on the engine, putting the car into reverse before turning and driving out the automatic gates of Jean's parents' property, who were away on some business trip.

***

"Could you go a little faster?" Eren pleaded, he didn't want Levi to miss the appointment because he spent quite a bit of money on this therapist, but mainly the fact he wanted Levi to get over his phobia.

"I'm already going ten over the speed limit Eren, calm down would you, we'll make it," Levi responded, eyes glued to the road in front, one hand on the wheel and one on the gearshift.

Eren felt anxious as his eyes dotted around at the scenery outside the passenger's window before turning on the radio to hopefully take his mind off of things.

Un-reroute the rivers,

Let the dammed water be.

There's some people down the way that's thirsty,