--Chapter 27--

Everyone's weapons were drawn and pointed toward their enemy standing in front of them. Hange and their squad had their's pointed toward the two they'd bumped into turning the corner. Pieck and Porco had their guns pointed toward the others too.

"Looks like we're in a bit of a stalemate, so I suggest you just drop your weapons and we can all be on our way," Hange explained in a calm voice.

"Not gonna happen." Porco persisted, keeping his gun pointed at his enemies.

"Porco, Pieck, please put the guns down. We can-"

"Shut up, traitor. You turned on us Annie, just so you could bang some chick." Porco interrupted.

"She's not just some chick, fuck you."

"Whatever, I can't be arsed to deal with you right now, fuck this."

*BANG*

***

"We've been waiting for twenty goddam minutes already, where the hell is the ambulance. Armin, are you sure you called the right place?" Jean scolded as his patience was wearing thin.

"Yes, I called the hospital, they said they'd send a team out immediately so shut the fuck up, you're stressing me out!"

Jean fell silent at the sudden outburst of the said coconut. He didn't expect Armin to be so aggressive all of a sudden, but I guess having you're best friend being kidnapped and possibly tortured isn't healthy for anyone.

Armin sighed and made his way over to the girls, Mikasa, Sasha and Historia who were all looking after Erwin who was sat in the back of the car, the door hanging open and his legs dangling over the side of the motor. His face was ghastly pale as he sat in the back seat of the car, leaning on the seat for support. His eyes were closed shut but he was still breathing, although it was very shallow.

Historia and Sasha were trying to comfort the man and keep him awake as Mikasa stood guard next to them in case anyone decided to show up and attack from nowhere.

"Hey Mikasa... how are you doing?" Armin asked carefully as he approached the raven girl. She had a bland expression on her face which kind of reminded him of Levi a bit.

"I'm... okay. As good as I can be, that is." Mikasa responded. Truth is, she wasn't doing great knowing her brother could be dead and all she could do was stand here and do nothing.

"Hey, I'm sure Eren will be just fine. He's strong, and Hange will find him. Along with Levi." Armin said trying to lift her spirits. He truly believed Hange would find them and get them to safety. He had to, otherwise, they really were screwed.

"Thanks, Armin." Mikasa gave him a tight hug as she tried to remain strong. She wouldn't admit this to him but, she was kind of missing the little midget raven. He'd grown on her a little. Just a little though.

"Erwin, you have to try and stay awake. The ambulance should be here soon." Historia encouraged as she nudged the blonde a little, making sure he hadn't died on them.

"I'm... awake..." Erwin said lowly with a hoarse voice and a breathy tone. His eyes were still closed but at least he was conscious. 

"Maybe we should get him some food?" Sasha suggested.

"I don't think that's what he needs right now Sasha. He needs medical attention."

"Worth a shot..."

"Do you think we should go in? Hange might need our help." Oluo said to the others, Jean, Marco and Gunther.