Chapter 22

Jodies Pov
⚠️Trigger Warning: Talk of Self-harm
"You never told me you were so good in bed" I said laughing
"In my defence,  you never asked" y/n said with a smile
"Well now I know" I said giggling. Y/n just giggled along with me. We were both sat on her bed with out backs up against the headboard. Y/n pulled a blanket over us and I just cuddled into her. She began to stroke my hair which kinda gave me butterflies because it was so cute. This was a moment I never wanted to forget and repeat over and over again.
"When are we going to talk about it ?"
I asked
"Talk about what?" Y/n responded sounding confused
"These" I gently pointed at the cuts and scars on her stomach. Her head dropped and she avoided eye contact with me. I sat up so that I was sat at the same height, i brought my hand up gently and placed it on the side of her face and guided her to look back at me. She looked at me and her eyes just filled with tears as they gracefully rolled down her cheek.
"Hey hey its ok sweetie its OK" I comforted her. I held her close so she cuddled into me I didnt like seeing her upset and I wanted to do everything I could to make her feel loved and feel safe in my arms.
"I'm not pushing you into it but would mind helping me understand so I can be here for you " I asked very calmly
"I'm sorry I never meant for you to find out like this I was gonna tell you but its really hard for me to talk about" She said whilst crying i began to stroke her hair in hope that it would calm her down.
"I just ..... I've just always done it, its been the one thing I've always relied on. When I was younger I was always unsure on how to handle things, whether it was to scream and shout, whether it was just to cry or even as far as getting violent. But I just got to the point where I felt to much insidethat I couldn't handle and didn't know how to handle so I had a temptation and I follow through on it" She explained letting everything out and leaned into my chest and cried
"Oh y/n honey its alright im here now and I promise that I'll be here through everything and if you ever need anythingand I mean anythingim right here with open arms "
"Thank you Jodie, your honestly the first person who hasn't got a weird about it"
"Well there is no reason to get weird everyone struggles, some more than others but most peoplehave a coping mechanism and this is yours its not a problem I just want to help you thats all" I smiled at her and she smiled back and let out a giggle.
"Thank you pumpkin, I love you ya know always and forever " she said
"And I love you , till my very last breath"
She leaned in and kissed me and I returned it as well as deepening it. I broke and kissed her on the top of the head, in return I got a boop on the nose. Y/n burst into a fit of giggles.
"What?" I said highly confused but still smiling
"When I booked you nose......you scrunched your nose and...and it was very cute and funny" she explained in between giggles. I just laughed with her because she was happy and thats all that mattered. We sat there y/n still cuddling into me and we just told loads of jokes and were talking about funny times in the past.

Hiya guess I thought for this I would add a little cute angst cos I love reading those so I thought you'd appreciate it x

Dae_whittaker-carter 🥰