Chapter 23

Y/n P.O.V
April 2021

Its been months since I opened up to jodie about 'it' and we have been closer than ever. Anything that would happen we'd share the problem. These past few months I've been the happiest I have ever been (apart from the day I met her of course). Everything was great. Last month we made a choice and took a big step and bought a house together so we left of little flats and lived together in a beautiful house staying in the middle of London. We were very close in the sense that we were becoming more and more comfortable in all aspects and we getting fairly regular with sex as we became alot more comfortable with it. Since moving in we've slept in the same bed every night. If there something on either of our minds then we didnt hesitate to bring it up.
A few months back jodie began filming for doctor who series 13 so it has been lots of late nights and lots of travelling but aslong as she comes back in one piece then it isn't an issue. Of course I miss her but its what she does and she is amazing at it so I couldn't be happier. We have been dating 9 months now and somehow we didn't get caught by the pap but jodie expects they'll catch on in about 4 months. So all is well and things were great.

Jodie had the week off so we are choosing to spend it chilling together. We decided to go to the cinema today as a nice little date for us. After I was gonna get us some nice outfits and take her to dinner as we spend most of our time together in the car, in her trailer or at home give us some nice time out.
But it was only 8:30 and we were both still in bed, I woke up a few minutes ago but chose not to move as Jodie had her arm around me cuddling in, so if I moved I would wake her so I just left it. We both were facing inwards but I was slightly higher so jodie was cuddled in my chest. I loved it when she cuddled into me when she slept, I found it so adorable the way she would always have a little smile when she slept and she'd cuddle me like I was a blanket or a Teddy. I heard her begin to stir so I just left her to wake up and used that time to rest my eyes. I was brought back to reality by a boop on the nose I opened my eyes to look at jodie and she had that little cute smile on her face.
"Morning buttercup" she said with mixture between her accent and her cute morning voice
"Morning Angel" I said smiling at her and kissing the end of her nose getting one of her signature scronchs. I just led there looking at her eyes while she woke up a little. I leaned over to give her kiss and she happily returned it. She broke a while a just smiled I got out of bed and headed to the loo.
"Come back to bed" jodie called from the bed with a bit of kiddy voice on.
"In a minute, I need a wee" I said in response I just heard a giggle from the bedroom. I decided while I was in there to have a shower since we were going out today and I wanted to freshen up. I heard the bathroom door open and jodie joined me in the shower. While we were in there we had I good old make out sesh but while we in the middle of it, the water went cold for 10 seconds. We both squealed and jumped out and wrapped in a towel. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.
"Come on let's get ready, we going to the pictures and then we'll go shopping and then im taking you out to dinner" I said still laughing.
"Oooo how romantic" she said pulling a funny face. I just giggled and shook my head.
"Your a nutter" I kissed her on the nose and walked out of the bathroom back to out bedroom.
"Me. A nutter. Never" she responded with a funny sarcastic tone as she followed me out the bathroom and sat down on the bed going on her phone.
I had a look in my wardrobe to see what I could find that would be nice to wear. I started humming to myself to the tune of do I wanna know while getting dressed into my chosen outfit.

Jodies Pov
As y/n got changed she sort of drifted off into her own little word but an effect was humming a familiar tune which I couldn't quite put my finger on. She wondered into the bathroom im assuming to do her make-up. The tune she was humming transitioned into her singing the chorus.

🎶 Do I wanna know
If this feeling floes both ways
Sad to see you go
Sort of hoping you stay
Baby we both know that the nights are mainly made for saying things that you can't say Tommorow-day

She sang it so softly and sweetly it could almost be a lullaby but she also did so well it was mesmerising.

Crawling back to you
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few
cos i always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I'm falling through crawling back to you 🎶

The way she sang the chorus was so much more powerful than the bridge but it was still amazing I never knew she could sing like that. She walked out the bathroom I was still looking at her with amazement she looked over at me.
"What?" She asked looking confused
"Your voice is beautiful" I remarked
"No it isn't i would say its decent" she said no acknowledging the talent she has.
"Yes u are your really god you have so much control over the notes you sing and you can really project your voice" I complimented her she smiled in return to my compliments
"Are you a vocal coach now" she said giggling
"No but I know a few things from drama school about vocal control, support and projection" I explained to her
"Whatever you say angel " she said smiling and walked over to me and kissed me on the head "Come on Now we'll never get anywhere just sat here" she nagged
"Okie dokie" I responded with. And with that I got up and got changed did a little makeup picked up a couple things I might need and headed downstairs to where y/n was making breakfast. We ate up and headed out to the car to the cinema.

I'm so sorry I'm really bad for regularly updating i have no more school till September so i should have chance to update more expect  a few more in the next couple of days. 

Dae_whittaker-carter 🥰