Chapter 19

Trigger Warning⚠: Domestic abuse
'Until someone unexpectedly burst through the door, someone i thought id never see again my face flushed ghost white. I couldnt process words.'

Y/n pov

Jodie froze when we making out i thought i had gone to far and she was uncomfortable. But then i quickly 'if she wasnt comfortable she would pull back'. So i pulled away to see what had killed this heavenly moment and thats when i saw him in the doorway my skin flushed ghost white to match jodies.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" he shouted at us both. I could see pure fear in jodies eyes and i just didnt know how to feel.
"Chistian?" i whispered as loud as i could, because thats all my stupid voice was letting out. His head snapped over in my direction and he glared at me
"Christian Contreas" I asked only this time my voice had returned and was actually decided to work
"What! How do you know my name or who i am" he questioned, his voice contained mostly anger but with a hint of confusion.

I didnt want to admit that i knew he was Jodie husband so i just thought of the closest exuse i could which was the only other way i knew of him.
"Adult life skills" I said innocently

Jodie was sat on the couch trying to avoid acknowledging the situation by staring at the TV. She sneakly turned it up abit so that it would block out was happening right beside her.

"Whats your name then if you already know mine"
"Y/n, y/n l/n "
"Well y/n" he said as if my name was pathetic
"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH MY WIFE!?" He started shouting again

No answer i just gave him a poker face with a hint of a look that said 'dont.test.me'

"FINE , if you wont answer............ maybe she will" he began his sentence shouting and went back to a civilised volume voice and looked at Jodie
"What do you think your doing making out with SOMEONE ELSE, BAD ENOUGH A MAN BUT EVEN WORSE AS ITS A WOMAN"

Jodie continued to tremble and stare at the screen hoping this would all go away.
"I said WHY " he shouted again at her this time making a 2 tears fall down her cheek.
He raised his hand and clenched his teeth and see he was moments away from slapping her. I dived onto the sofa so that his hand met the top-middle of my spine. He grabbed my shoulder and threw me off the sofa. He raised his hand again above Jodie.

"You even as to lay a finger on her and so HELP ME LORD " i said arising to my feet
"What did you just say " he glared me directly in the eye
"You heard me well and clear "

And the next movements went by in a flash. He used his right hand to push me away .At the sam3 time raising a fist above jodie. The hand that remained on my arm i grabbed, making him miss punching jodie. I twisted that hand around to his back and i rolled over his back building too much pressure on his body. Causing his knees to give in and he collapsed.
"Dont say i didnt warn you" i said through gritted teeth

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*
"Excuse me, is everything ok, do you need assistance i heard lotd of shouting and banging from next door" spoke a slightly familiar, female voice from the other side of the door.
"Do you mind coming in so you could help" I called needing help ,from whoever it was, to hold onto Christian whilst i called the police. The person from outside came in. I knew it was a familiar voice it was Jessica Raine, another actress who inspired me greatly.

"I thought i recognised your voice" i gave her smile and she returned it.
"Well id love to chat but we can save that, would you mind holding his wrists or whilst i call the police"
"Uh sure" she seemed a bit shocked but seemed somewhat willing

I searched for my phone which was on the sofa. I looked at jodie held her hands in mine. She looked up at me her eyes were puffy and bloodshot
"Hey hey come here" i pulled in for a hug and she latched on like there was no tommorow.
"We'll talk about this later and im not gonna waste my breath asking if you are ok because it is evident from your eyes,face and the way you acted in that situation that you are not ok"
She just nodded into my shoulder and continued to hug me.
"Im going to report this to the police and you can stay here with jess to accompany you"
She lifted her head up and turned around to pick up my phone tto pass to me. I placed a kiss on her forehead and called 999

The phone call (italics is police, bold is y/n)

"Emergency services which do you require"
"Police please"
"Hold on please madam we are putting you through"
"Ok thank you"
"London police, how may we help you"
"Hello yes i have called to report domestic violence "
"Ok miss please can i ask for your name"
"Y/n, y/n l/n "
"Ok miss l/n, could you explain the attack "
"Yes sir, i was in my girlfriends flat when her husband burst in he was really angry and was shouting, he raised his hand to hit my girlfriend when i jumped in the way taking a strong blow from the back of his hand, i was then pushed off the sofa on to solid ground. At this point he clenched his fist threatening a punch at my girlfriend, in which i got on my feet and restrained his wrist to behind his back"
"Are all the people involved in this situation concious "
"Yes sir"
"Is anyone severely or critically hurt"
"No sir"
"Is there any additional people in your surroundings"
"Yes sir, a neighbour who heard shouting "
"What about the attacker, your girlfriends husband, is he still present "
"Yes sir still restrain to avoid further injuries or victims"
"Could you please tell me your address so we may arrest this man"

I told them Jodies address and as was said on the phone Christian was arrested for domestic abuse. I remained comforting jodie until she was ready to discuss things. It had creeped up on 8 o'clock and i just carried her through to her room and she fell asleep almost intantly i used the blankets and pillows off the sofa and slept on the floor in her bedroom. I know we were so it would be ok to share a bed but i think she needed space but i wanted to be near.

Heya lovely people x
Here is the next chapter i felt evil to leave a cliffhanger like that and not update within a day so here it is.
Also i just wanted to put out there and make sure its clear, I have nothing againt Christian and im sure hes suuuuuper sweet. But i wanted an antagonist and plot twist and i thought he was perfect for the role also i apologise for my lack of updates but i feel more inspired x

Thank you all so much for your support im coming up on 6k reads and im reallt chuffed. So thanks guys, dont forget to vote and comment x

Dae_whittaker-carter ❤😍