Chapter 6

We got ready for the day as planned . I had a quick shower did my skin care routine and put on a smidge of makeup. Not much bit of eyeshadow, bit of cheek tint, light lip gloss , a small little flick of eyeliner and mascara. My outfit today was pretty basic nothing fancy just a throw together of your clothes that look good together, a pair of false glasses that looked cute and my signaturehat just green this time.

"Are you sorted ?"I asked jodie through the bathroom door who sounded like she was just finishing up with makeup

"Yere, pretty much"
"Ok, I'm ready when you are" I said quite innocently

She came out the bathroom with her hair just wavy, a nice light pink eyeshadow, a bit of mascara and a light blue suit .
"Right then we'll get to it, shall we"she said withal sweet smile
"I guess we shall" I replied with a little bit of giggle
We headed down stairs to the main floor with the lobby, restaurant, main reception and all that . Breakfast was still on for another hour and you could really smell .
"Maybe you should get a fried egg sandwich" I joked to jodie hoping she would get it
"What do you.......oh right first episode when the doctor was craving a fried egg sandwich. You really do know my lines better than I do "
"He he"
"Come one let's go and get a table "

So we headed over to the breakfast buffet got a quiet-ish table near enough round the edge.
"I am just gonna pop to the loo, be back in a minute"
"Ok"

I found the loo and I as I locked myself in the cubicle my train of thought took over my conscience .
"Do I tell her about the fact I have a massive crush on her or will that blow everything"
"Where is this going am I just gonna stay friends with the woman I have spent 14 years mega crushing on or do I tell her how I really feel "
"Do I do it now or build a friendship and then tell her"
I snapped out my thoughts breathe it out and just told myself to listen to my heart and do when it felt right. I headed back to the table .
"Y/N there you are, look at the drinks menu there is so much to choose from"
"Wow that is alot , did you know you act a lot like your character"
"I guess Its just a role I can play with no problem" She joked in a fake posh voice, a pretend smug facial expression and a small hair flip
"Your bonkers, you know that right"
We just giggled together
"So I am quite curious about a few things" she said in funny mysterious voice
"Ok, ask away with ur curiosities" I said trying to make it sound humble but too deep in a fit of giggles
"How many of my projects have you watched "
"Like tv shows and films"
She nodded in response
"All of them"
"I figured you may say that so I'm gonna test you "
"I haven't revised but I'll just try to prove myself"
This comment made her giggle
"How did i get the role of venus "
"You had a job at the globe and you were being, sort of assessed and someone recommended the auditions so you went, auditoned and got the role of jessie "
"Good, so you may have seen all of my films and tv shows which I kind of still dont believe "
I just smiled
"Give me some facts only a true fan of mine would know"
"Well for starter I have seen every film,tv show including the little indie films you would do which I was very happy and willing to watch unlike your dad, oh know that remark I have listened to every podcast, watched every interview and guest star "
"I think I might be beginning to believe you , ok what's my favourite tv show "
"Easy , Brooklyn 99 you barely contain yourself from taking about it"
"What ,Its a good show "
I giggled
"Do you believe me now "
"Not quite, what is my line in broadchurch when beth finds out mark slept with someone else"
"Yep, I remember it was becka from the hotel , beth goes in shouting, sets of all the beer taps, throws the crisps around and says to becka 'come near my family and I'll break ur fucking face' that was one badass moment"

"Ok I guess I believe you "
"Wow time really has gone by quickly, let's go shopping my treat "
"Oh y/n, I can pay for myself I do earn millions and you know that "
"Since I was 19 I have dreamt of meeting u jodie,  please let me treat you "
"Your really sweet y/n I guess I can't say no to that, has anyone ever told you your gorgeous "
I blushed immediately
"Pardon" I said with a innocently nervous giggle
"I said you're gorgeous"
"Thank you, that literally is the nicest thing anyone has said to me "
"Really it can't be"
"It is, but I'm not complaining coming from you it's the best thing in the world "
We just had a moment where we smiled at each other
"Come on we have New York to explore"she said breaking the silence.
We walked out of the hotel and started wondering the streets of Brooklyn with excitement and for me ever growing love for my idol who is now my friend.  I still dont know when to tell her.

Sorry I have taken so long to actually and context just haven't got round to it

Also would be greatly appreciated if you check out jodie_sonic her book
"Doctor, are you sure this safe?"

Also would be greatly appreciated if you check out jodie_sonic her book "Doctor, are you sure this safe?"

And here's the link :
https://my.w.tt/WAe3gCNZo4