Chapter 18

August 2020
Jodies Pov

It had been just over 2 months since y/n asked me to be her girlfriend and i am not lying when i say i couldn't be happier with her and the way my life is. We were even planning on moving out of our flats and get a house together. Although there was a fair bit of grey area there since if we were to buy a house, where cos the 3 places y/n has mentioned is either moving to lacock, back up home to Yorkshire or her home Germany but that would be difficult cos i cannot speak german at all. All i want is just to continue a life with her.

It was just another with nothing planned we just sat in my flat watching tv when she spoke up and asked me a crazy question.
"Hey jodie " she said getting my attention
"Yere "
"I know this is a fairly big question but do you wanna meet my parents "
"Wow i um really dont know gimme a few minutes to think about that"
"I was just wondering, if you dont want to im fine with that "
"Hey hey hold on i didnt say no did i"
"No sorry you didnt i just got a bit worried i upset you"
"Calm down love how could you asking me asking a question upset me"
"I dont know its just one of my exs was really fragile so its made really careful around others"
"Well its ok i can understand that and i would love to meet your parents"
"You would "
I nodded with a huge a happy smile on my face
"Ok ill give them a ring and see if there ok for visitors "
"Cool"
Y/n went through the kitchen talking to her parents, it was kinda of nerve wracking thinking about meeting the wonderful people who made this amazing human. She came back with a smile but a hint of disappointment.
"Sorry Not today love, my mum has said she'll deep clean their house and my dad is meeting up with some of his old friends" She explained
"Nah dont worry about it just gives us more time to spend together " I smiled and giggled mischievously
"So what did you have in mind" She asked me with a cautious look on her face
"Relax nothing that intense we could sit here watch whatever you like and just cuddle" I said defending myself
"That sounds wonderful" she agreed
"So what do you wanna watch?"
"Ummm, i dont know how about.......... N.C.I.S."
"Ooo nice choice "
"Yere one of my many favourites hehe"
"Well you never seemed to mention it"
"You still got alot to learn about me"
"That can wait for another time right now lets just enjoy this moment" i said finalising the conversation.

We sat there snuggling up to each other watching diNozo make a fool of himself in front of gibbs, kate teasing him about it, abby being such an amazing forensic scientist, ducky jusy being a right weirdo and mcgee barely having a clue on what was going on . We had got through about 4 and a half episodes. I glanced over at y/n who felt my eyes on her so she looked up at me. We exchanged smiles and y/n sat up next to me and gave me a peck on the lips, i returned the favour. She gave me this look and it was so cute. Almost as if on cue, we both leaned and shared a long, pationate kiss. I stroked my toungue on her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly permitted. We just sat on the sofa continuing to make out, it felt magical and there was nothing that i wouldn't to do to make this moment last forever. Until someone unexpectedly burst through the door, someone i thought id never see again my face flushed ghost white. I couldnt process words.